Does Business Intelligence suit my business?
December 19, 2019
Business intelligence provides a complete, real-time picture of the critical information that matters most to you in your daily life, presented in the form of optimized and interactive reports and dashboards. The use of “big data” is a key component to create KPIs, enabling descriptive as well as predictive analyses. Thanks to BI, you will be able to make accurate and informed decisions in real time.
Does business intelligence suit my business?
If you can see your business in the following statements, its time to consider implementing Business Intelligence.
- Is it possible to gather data from multiple sources and software in my business?
- I need reports in real-time!
- I want to validate if the actions we are taking has a real effect on performance
- We are losing too much time with data entry tasks
- My business generates so much data it is impossible to analyse
- I cannot identify the paths to improving my business
- Our teams work separately in a siloed infrastructure
- I need dashboards dedicated to the sales, marketing, finance or production departments.
Here are some tangible examples of BI:
- Viewing machine performance in real time;
- Guiding decision-makers on production performance;
- Evaluating the impact of a change in business process;
- Scheduling preventive maintenance;
- Predicting sales and financial performance;
- Optimizing supplier and production management.
- Evaluating estimated versus actual performance;
- Conducting a technological watch;
- Providing information on customer satisfaction;
- Boosting support centres’ performance;
- Minimizing customer irritation and maximizing customer retention;
- Analyzing salespeople’s performance.
- Generating reports including descriptive data on sales;
- Informing decision-makers about consumers’ purchasing habits;
- Optimizing marketing campaigns;
- Improving the customer experience by providing personalized offers;
- Tracking popular products;
- Assessing the performance of promotions.
Thinking about implementing BI in your company? Download our eBook to learn more and thoroughly understand the best BI practices so you can start benefiting from BI now.
How do you encourage your employees to come back to the office?
Work habits have been turned upside down in recent years as employees have become increasingly aware of the advantages of working remotely. While more and more companies are forcing employees to return to the office a few days a week, we at Kezber have decided not to impose any compulsory in-person days and allow employees to telecommute 100% of the timeif they want to.
Kezber earns 4 Microsoft Solutions Partner badges
the end of 2022, the Microsoft Partner Program received a breath of fresh air thanks
to a complete rebranding and a new classification of its partners. The Gold and
Silver designations have disappeared to make way for 6 new
designations. Kezber managed
to obtain 4 of these 6 badges !
Episode #002 - Cybersecurity awareness
In today's digital world, cybersecurity is a topic that concerns us all, whether we're individuals or professionals. In this podcast, we take an in-depth look at the different aspects of cybersecurity, highlighting both the challenges we face and the steps we can take to protect our data and our lives online.