CONNECT WITH A REMARKABLE EMPLOYER ON THURSDAY May 6, 2021 AT 6 PM!
KEZBER VIRTUAL RECRUITMENT EVENT
Does Kezber pique your curiosity? Can you envision yourself developing a career marked by unique technological challenges? Perhaps you're looking for a tech company that prioritizes the health and happiness of its employees while offering 5 weeks of vacation…
If so, we invite you to participate in our virtual recruitment event on May 6 at 6 pm. It'll give you a glimpse into life at Kezber and the chance to meet with our directors during a "speed dating" session!
On the menu:
• Get a
virtual tour of our offices
• Meet with our management team
• See department presentations and hear testimonials from future colleagues
• Partake in "speed dating" interviews – optional
May 6 from 6 pm to 7 pm.
Online event (Click here to join the meeting)
WELCOMING ALL PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS
Are you looking for new challenges? Do you want to be part of our growing team? We're currently looking for candidates to fill the following positions in our Brossard, Drummondville, and Magog offices:
- IT Technician
- C# programmer analyst
- Java programmer analyst
- Bi programmer analyst
- Database administrator
- Network and systems administrator
- Data scientist
- Business and functional analyst
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 5 weeks of vacation starting your first year!
- 4 flexible days off per year
- A healthy work-life balance
- A virtual medical clinic for the whole family open 7 days a week
- Excellent teleworking conditions (equipment, support, and collaborative tools to keep you in touch with your colleagues)
- Social activities (yes, even during COVID-19!)
- A flexible group insurance program
- A profit-sharing program
- An RRSP contribution
- Paid professional association memberships
- Paid certifications
- A career progression plan
- An employee recognition program
- A clothing budget
- Access to a gym (respecting current regulations and health measures)
- Free drinks (during office downtime, of course!)
- Free parking
- Nearby public transport (REM)
EMPLOYEES FIRST, EVEN DURING COVID
pandemic roadblocks, Kezber remains committed to its fundamental values—recognizing
a job well done, nurturing healthy workplace relationships, and promoting
- Access to health and wellness professionals (psychologists, doctors, nurses)
- Better workplace ergonomics both in the office and at work
- Social activities that focus on your wellbeing
- Incredible colleagues who support one another and coordinate virtual social activities
- Virtual parties and events throughout the year
- Cutting-edge tools to perform your tasks easily from home
- A continuing education plan and career plan
- Humanity and understanding of the importance of family
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A KEZBERIAN?
SIMPLY PUT, WE HELP COMPANIES EVOLVE!
When we talk of "encouraging development," it's not just a mantra! Every day, we work our hardest to support companies in their digital transformation. Over the years, we've developed and expanded upon our services that now cover IT support, BI deployment, best-practices IT security, application development, and more. These far-reaching services not only equip clients with the tools they need, but they also foster incredible collaboration between all our departments!
MEET YOUR FUTURE DIRECTOR DURING A "SPEED-DATING" INTERVIEW
Martin has 20 years of IT experience. He began as a computer technician before founding and running a successful computer services company for nearly a decade. His natural leadership, professional ethics, technical skills, and thirst for knowledge make him the ideal IT Director for Kezber. Recently, he completed a Certificate in Business Relationship Management—a pursuit that equipped him with even more tools for identifying IT, security, and technical-support opportunities.
PLAN A PRIVATE MEETING AND DEVELOP YOUR CAREER AT KEZBER IN IT
Director of Application Development
With more than 20 years of experience in quality assurance and large-scale projects, Sophie is a recognized project management professional (PMP) and an expert in Agile software development. She is an accredited andragogy trainer, a Project Management Institute Certified Disciplined Agilist, and has co-directed, developed, and spearheaded Agile courses for more than 40 managers and 200 professionals. Having obtained Business Relationship Management Professional certification from APMG International, Sophie can analyze needs, optimize processes, and shape strategies that align with your business objectives.
SCHEDULE A PRIVATE MEETING AND DEVELOP YOUR CAREER AT KEZBER IN APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Eric Murray, ING. JR
Director innovation, business technology advisor
Eric has 12 years of application development experience, an academic background in engineering, and has completed three MIT training courses related to AI business strategies, machine learning, and data-driven decision-making. Eric's passion for innovation is a contributing factor to the success of both Kezber and its clients.
PLAN A PRIVATE MEETING AND DEVELOP YOUR CAREER AT KEZBER IN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
CAN'T BE THERE?
MEET OUR HR TEAM FIRST!
Not available on May 6?
Between now and the day of the event, meet with our Human Resources team to discuss career prospects. We'll take the time to assess your goals and determine how you can grow with us!
We look forward to meeting you!
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.
Kezber is well known
for its vibrant and healthy working environment. The company has been a leader
in IT business solutions for almost 25 years. By joining our team, you agree
- Have fun on the job
- Collaborate and share ideas
- Acquire new skills
- Show off your expertise
- Make a difference
- Be recognized for your efforts
- Work on a wide range of stimulating projects
We look forward to
Alexandra and Gaelle