CONNECT WITH A REMARKABLE EMPLOYER ON THURSDAY October 7, 2021 AT 6 PM!
KEZBER RECRUITMENT EVENT
at Kezber pique your interest? Maybe you’re looking for an IT company that prioritizes
health and wellness, in addition to offering career planning and a pathway to
achieve your goals? What would you say if 5 weeks of vacation were
thrown into the mix (along with a host of other benefits)?
If we’ve caught your attention, be sure to join us at our upcoming recruitment event. Join us—get a glimpse of life as a Kezberian and meet with top management during a series of fun, speed-dating-style interviews.
- Life at Kezber
- Meeting with management
- Department presentations and testimonials from future colleagues
- A 360-degree tour of our offices
- Projects on the horizon
- Speed-dating-style interviews (optional)
Thursday, October 7, 2021 from 6 pm to 7 pm
Online and in-person (limited spaces).
In person –
12 spaces remaining
817, rue Principale Ouest , Suite 400 Magog, QC, J1X 2B4
Following this link
DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS
Be the best at what you do with the help of our company’s innovative career plan and continuous training (which also promotes incredible collaboration between departments)!
Be recognized, listened to, and supported by your managers and peers while benefiting from free access to health and wellness specialists.
GROW YOUR CAREER
Collaborate on a wide range of stimulating projects at a growing company celebrating 25 years of excellence.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO
At Kezber, we prioritize employee happiness, recognition, social activities, benefits, and a rewarding work environment.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A KEZBERIAN?
SIMPLY PUT, WE HELP COMPANIES EVOLVE!
When we talk of "encouraging development," it's not just a mantra! Every day, we work our hardest to support companies in their digital transformation. Over the years, we've developed and expanded upon our services that now cover IT support, BI deployment, best-practices IT security, application development, and more. These far-reaching services not only equip clients with the tools they need, but they also foster incredible collaboration between all our departments!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 5 weeks of vacation starting your first year!
- 4 flexible days off per year
- A healthy work-life balance
- A virtual medical clinic for the whole family open 7 days a week
- Excellent teleworking conditions (equipment, support, and collaborative tools to keep you in touch with your colleagues)
- Social activities (yes, even during COVID-19!)
- A flexible group insurance program
- A profit-sharing program
- An RRSP contribution
- Paid professional association memberships
- Paid certifications
- A career progression plan
- An employee recognition program
- A clothing budget
- Access to a gym (respecting current regulations and health measures)
- Free drinks (during office downtime, of course!)
- Free parking
- Nearby public transport (REM)
WELCOMING ALL PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS
Are you looking for new challenges? Do you want to be part of our growing team? We're currently looking for candidates to fill the following positions in our Brossard, Drummondville, and Magog offices:
- IT Technician
- C# programmer analyst
- Java programmer analyst
- Bi programmer analyst
- Database administrator
- Network and systems administrator
- Data scientist
- Business and functional analyst
EMPLOYEES FIRST, EVEN DURING COVID
pandemic roadblocks, Kezber remains committed to its fundamental values—recognizing
a job well done, nurturing healthy workplace relationships, and promoting
- Access to health and wellness professionals (psychologists, doctors, nurses)
- Better workplace ergonomics both in the office and at work
- Social activities that focus on your wellbeing
- Incredible colleagues who support one another and coordinate virtual social activities
- Virtual parties and events throughout the year
- Cutting-edge tools to perform your tasks easily from home
- A continuing education plan and career plan
- Humanity and understanding of the importance of family
Kezber is well known
for its vibrant and healthy working environment. The company has been a leader
in IT business solutions for 25 years. By joining our team, you agree
- Have fun on the job
- Collaborate and share ideas
- Acquire new skills
- Show off your expertise
- Make a difference
- Be recognized for your efforts
- Work on a wide range of stimulating projects
We look forward to
Alexandra and Gaelle
MEET YOUR FUTURE DIRECTOR DURING A "SPEED-DATING" INTERVIEW
Martin has 20 years of IT experience. He began as a computer technician before founding and running a successful computer services company for nearly a decade. His natural leadership, professional ethics, technical skills, and thirst for knowledge make him the ideal IT Director for Kezber. Recently, he completed a Certificate in Business Relationship Management—a pursuit that equipped him with even more tools for identifying IT, security, and technical-support opportunities.
PLAN A PRIVATE MEETING AND DEVELOP YOUR CAREER AT KEZBER IN IT
Eric Murray, ING.
Director innovation, business technology advisor
Eric has 12 years of application development experience, an academic background in engineering, and has completed three MIT training courses related to AI business strategies, machine learning, and data-driven decision-making. Eric's passion for innovation is a contributing factor to the success of both Kezber and its clients.
PLAN A PRIVATE MEETING AND DEVELOP YOUR CAREER AT KEZBER IN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
CAN'T BE THERE?
MEET OUR HR TEAM FIRST!
Not available on during the event?
Between now and the day of the event, meet with our Human Resources team to discuss career prospects. We'll take the time to assess your goals and determine how you can grow with us!
We look forward to meeting you!
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.