Employee Experience Coordinator
40h / week
As soon as possible
1 job(s) in Brossard
A RANGE OF EXCITING DUTIES !
Do you have organizational skills and enjoy coordinating various tasks simultaneously? We’re currently looking for an experienced employee coordinator. Reporting to HR management, you’ll assist the team in managing employee files and other projects. You’ll also act as a receptionist for the Brossard office.
- Writing letters, contracts or any other required communication
- Supporting the team by conducting reference and background checks
- Contributing to the writing of HR marketing publications
- Providing customer service to employees for all HR-related issues
- Being responsible for creating internal HR communications (Birthdays, Welcomes, Promotions, and others)
- Maintaining the employees' CVs/Bios
- Being responsible for tracking the progress and ensuring the updating of internal processes, policies and procedures
- Being responsible for maintaining the content of the career section of our website and social media
- Participating in the welcome and integration process of the employees at your home office
- Being responsible for managing access, various purchases for the Brossard office
- Mailbox management RH@kezber.com
- Ensuring that the Kezber culture is alive and well in the Brossard office (odd jobs during special events, positive presence, and much more)
- Being the first point of contact for welcoming employees and visitors to the office
- Managing some inter-office shipments or requests by the president
- Preparing the main conference room for important meetings (water pitcher, snacks, etc.)
- Any other tasks requested by management
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You’ve completed an administrative course of study (DEP, AEC, DEC) or have relevant experience
- You have at least 1 year of experience in an administrative support position that includes human resources tasks
- You’re a member of the CRHA professional order (a plus)
- You have excellent writing skills
- Being bilingual is essential
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU !
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Your approach is oriented towards happiness at work
- You’re at ease with working independently.
- You can effectively prioritize tasks.
- You’re well known for your thoroughness and diligence
- You’re described as a team player and a leader
You don't check all the items on the list, we still want to talk to you!
*The masculine form is used to lighten the text.
Apply for this job
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.