Quality Assurance Analyst
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
Are you someone passionate about technology whose greatest skills include a drive for perfection and rigor? We may have what you’re looking for! Kezber is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to work on the continuous improvement of testing strategies for various products. The candidate will have to communicate with ease both orally and in writing in a dynamic environment where team spirit is paramount. That person will have to work closely with development teams, business analysts and project managers in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of our product line.
You will need to prepare the test environmentsYou will be responsible for creating and executing integration tests
- On a routine basis, you will be testing Web-based software to check validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and compliance with established standards
- You will need to ensure continuous improvement of testing strategies
- You will be maintaining permanent test scenarios by defining scripts for automated and manual tests
- You will be writing test plans and test cases according to developer specifications
- You will be writing, reviewing and checking quality standards and test procedures for program design and product assessment with a view to economically and efficiently achieving the highest possible quality of software
- You will be writing testing, problem-solving and compliance-related documentation
- At times, you will need to visit clients for specific mandates (as required)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You have a DEC or BAC in computer science
- You have relevant experience in the field of quality assurance
- You have a basic knowledge of programming: Scripts, Java or C# ASP .NET (a plus)
- You are an organized person with an eye for detail
- You have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You have a strong focus on quality and processes
- You are knowledgeable about software lifecycles
- You have a strong ability to pinpoint, diagnose, and suggest corrective measures for problems
- You have good command of French and English, both oral and written
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills, especially in writing technical reports
- Working independently is not a problem for you
- You can effectively prioritize tasks
- You are organized in your work
- You thrive under pressure and aren’t afraid of taking on new challenges in an ever-changing environment
- You have a good sense of observation
- Others recognize your strong leadership skills and passion for teamwork
- You are detail-oriented and thorough in your work
- You have a good sense of responsibility while being
committed to your work
Apply for this job
BI Practices Manager
Have you worked as a Programmer Analyst in the BI sector for a number of years? Are you recognized as a resource person in the field? Reporting to the Development Department Director, you will be an inspirational team member who will share their expertise and support a team driven by innovation by strengthening Kezber’s BI business practices.
BI Programmer Analyst
You’re passionate about computers, but what catches your attention more specifically is the interpretation of data. Reporting to the director of the development department, you will have to modify or develop features and maintain the data extracted for business intelligence.
Do you like to juggle several projects at the same time? Do you find routine boring? We are currently seeking a Project Manager!
Senior Analyst Programer
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and mobile applications!
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY :
Do you have legendary leadership and want to make a direct impact on Kezber and your team? We’re looking for a team lead for the development department! As a team lead, you must understand Kezber’s procedures and processes to ensure that we achieve our key indicators, and you’ll be supporting a team in meeting their own goals on a day-to-day basis. In partnership with the department’s director, you will also be called on to contribute to several continuous improvement initiatives in the coming year, in addition to working closely with the people in your team.
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.