A RANGE OF EXCITING DUTIES !
Administrative monitoring with resources
- You’ll be responsible for approving time sheets and expense accounts
- You’ll be reconciling and approving leave and vacation requests
- You’ll assess the interest and capability of potential resources for various assignments
- You’ll make recommendations to management on competing opportunities
- You’ll be responsible for assigning resources to assignments
You will oversee the delivery and health status of certain initiatives.
- You will ensure that you have information on the progress of ongoing projects
- You will provide cyclical meetings to monitor the morale of the troops
- You will be responsible for the delivery, status and quality monitoring of certain assignments (without a dedicated project manager)
You will act as a mentor and support the resource training plan
- You will guide the team when they face obstacles (everyday)
- You’ll be monitoring resources regularly for the KPIs in place and support them in achieving them
- You’ll be reviewing individual and group KPIs with various stakeholders to ensure they are optimal
- You’ll be responsible for supporting and evaluating the resources under your supervision
- You will retrieve information about the performance of assignments :
- Compile lessons learned at the end of projects
- Recommend relevant training to meet specific challenges encountered during assignments
- Reconcile observations for periodic evaluation
Contribute to selecting and welcoming new members
- You will participate in interviews
- You will have to welcome the new members of your team
- You will coach
- You will review the application of policies and internal processes
You will collaborate with management through input and recommendations for process improvements
- Management of expertise availability
- Resource capacity management
- Assessment methods for endeavors
- Project execution strategies
- Monitoring the progress in assignments (service, project outsourcing)
- Short and longer term training needs
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
You have significant experience as a team leader
- Knowledge of microservice development concepts.
- You have sound strategic thinking.
- You have a knack for finding innovative solutions.
- You have a high tolerance for stress.
- You have experience as a programmer analyst (a plus).
- You hold a driver’s licence.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
You communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence.
- In difficult situations, you show managerial courage.
- You’re a team player who mobilizes others.
- You can effectively prioritize tasks.
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time.
- You are comfortable doing one-on-one meetings without supervision.
- You can easily adapt to a changing environment.
Apply for this job
BI Practices Manager
Have you worked as a Programmer Analyst in the BI sector for a number of years? Are you recognized as a resource person in the field? Reporting to the Development Department Director, you will be an inspirational team member who will share their expertise and support a team driven by innovation by strengthening Kezber’s BI business practices.
BI Programmer Analyst
You’re passionate about computers, but what catches your attention more specifically is the interpretation of data. Reporting to the director of the development department, you will have to modify or develop features and maintain the data extracted for business intelligence.
Do you like to juggle several projects at the same time? Do you find routine boring? We are currently seeking a Project Manager!
Quality Assurance Analyst
Are you someone passionate about technology whose greatest
skills include a drive for perfection and rigor? We may have what you’re
looking for! Kezber is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to
work on the continuous improvement of testing strategies for various products.
Senior Analyst Programer
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and mobile applications!
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.