Business and Functional Analyst
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
Do you have an analytical mind? Do you love envisioning diverse solutions in order to proceed with the correct decision? Kezber is currently seeking a business and functional analyst to join our development department. Reporting to our development director, our analysts work closely with our clients, sales team, project managers, as well as our QA and Development teams. Our analysts work with these teams to create the necessary documentation guiding the proper construction of our custom applications. Finally, they are responsible for communicating effectively the vision and the values of our business, through their actions.
- You will meet clients to discuss their needs
- You must convert business needs into functional digital solutions in diverse industries
- You will perform estimates allowing the creation of quotes for the sales team
- You will create the documentation for your solution’s functional requirements, when a sale is concluded, to guide the development team in the correct execution of the project
- Your role will also be de perform a quality analysis in order to ensure the requirements of the project have been met and executed correctly. This can be executed in collaboration with our Quality Assurance team.
- You will analyse and quantify change requests and improvements in order to recommend solutions
- You will compose and modify current project dossiers
- You will compose user guides for your projects
- You can perform demonstrations and trainings on the developed systems
- You will support the team and perform tasks that support the management of the team
- Occasionally, you may move on site to meet a client for certain mandates (when necessary)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You have a bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Engineering or Mathamatics, or a DEC in IT
- You have 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- You are bilingual
- If you have experience in the IT field, having worked on multiple systems, it’s a plus!
- Experience or curiosity into the world of BI (Business Intelligence) is an advantage
- You have any experience with programming languages such as Java, C#, ASP .NET that would also be an advantage
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU !
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing
- You have a sense of priorities
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence
- You’re a team player
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 5 weeks vacation from the first year
- 4 floating holidays per year
- Work-Family balance
- Social activities
- Group insurance
- Free drinks
- Clothing budget
- Virtual medical clinic 7/7
- Paid membership to professional bodies
- Paid certifications
- Profit participation
- Skill development
- Registered retirement saving plan
- Gym access
- Free parking
Apply for this job
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.