Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
IT business development director
AT KEZBER, WE SUPPORT YOUR AMBITIONS
- Are you a results-driven visionary?
- Are you looking for a truly competent team of IT experts to deliver on your sales promises?
- Are you looking for the power of an engaged sales team?
- Do you target performance by being well prepared?
you want to contribute to the development of a company recognized for its people-oriented
At Kezber, you will be supported in your business development efforts by a management team that demonstrates leadershipWe believe in you, and we will do everything we can to help you reach and even surpass your business development objectives:
- 100+ IT experts with a mission to deliver excellence that exceeds clients’ expectations, all the while respecting deadlines and budgets.
- The people on our sales team have great integrity. The team goes far beyond understanding client expectations and ensuring satisfaction throughout the business relationship.
- Dedicated to business development, our marketing team is inspired, creative and high performing; it will be able to support you and provide you with impactful tools.
Are you as talented as you are
ambitious? Then we’ll be a good fit!
Together, let’s incite evolution in IT!
MISSION OF THE POSITION
- Prospecting in order to solicit and arrange meetings with new clients
- Filling the funnel with qualified opportunity, using a number of prospecting approaches
- Developing major accounts
- Targeting and prioritizing opportunities in accordance with Kezber’s strategic plan
- Preparing customer meetings, visual media, product presentations
- Being the person who prepares and ensures the accuracy of the quotes presented to the client
- Ensuring follow-ups with the various stakeholders involved in the sales process
- Follow-up activities with clients met
- Processing all requests relating to sales to prospective clients
- Collaborating closely with the Director of Technical Services and the Director of Development in preparing bids
- Participating in relevant and targeted events in order to increase the visibility of the company
- On a daily basis, updating sales and prospecting files in ConnectWise
- Drafting weekly or periodic reports on your own activities, on new market developments
- Complying with Kezber policies
- You have a DCS or a bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- You have 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have experience in representation in the IT field
- You have good knowledge of computer networking
- You are bilingual
- You are a results-oriented go-getter with good interpersonal and listening skills
- You have a valid driver's licence
HOW WE SEE YOU !
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You have solid organizational, analytical and time management abilities
- Working independently is not a problem for you
- You have a sense of priority
- You are able to work under pressure and to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- You are recognized for your leadership, your thoroughness, and rigour
- You are a team player
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 5 weeks of vacation starting your first year!
- 4 flexible days off per year
- A healthy work-life balance
- A virtual medical clinic for the whole family open 7 days a week
- Excellent teleworking conditions (equipment, support, and collaborative tools to keep you in touch with your colleagues)
- Social activities (yes, even during COVID-19!)
- A flexible group insurance program
- A profit-sharing program
- Paid professional association memberships
- Paid certifications
- A career progression plan
- An employee recognition program
- A clothing budget
- Access to a gym (respecting current regulations and health measures)
- Free drinks (during office downtime, of course!)
- Free parking
- Nearby public transport (REM)
- An RRSP contribution
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.