IT business development director
At Kezber, we support your ambitions.
- Are you a results-driven visionary?
- Are you looking for a truly competent team of IT experts to deliver on your sales promises?
- Are you looking for the power of an engaged sales team?
- Do you target performance by being well prepared?
- Do you want to contribute to the development of a company recognized for its people-oriented leadership?
At Kezber, you will be supported in your business development efforts by a management team that demonstrates leadership
We believe in you, and we will do everything we can to help you reach and even surpass your business development objectives:
- 100+ IT experts with a mission to deliver excellence that exceeds clients’ expectations, all the while respecting deadlines and budgets.
- The people on our sales team have great integrity. The team goes far beyond understanding client expectations and ensuring satisfaction throughout the business relationship.
- Dedicated to business development, our marketing team is inspired, creative and high performing; it will be able to support you and provide you with impactful tools.
Are you as talented as you are
ambitious? Then we’ll be a good fit!
Together, let’s incite evolution in IT!
MISSION OF THE POSITION
- Prospecting in order to solicit and arrange meetings with new clients
- Filling the funnel with qualified opportunity, using a number of prospecting approaches
- Developing major accounts
- Targeting and prioritizing opportunities in accordance with Kezber’s strategic plan
- Preparing customer meetings, visual media, product presentations
- Being the person who prepares and ensures the accuracy of the quotes presented to the client
- Ensuring follow-ups with the various stakeholders involved in the sales process
- Follow-up activities with clients met
- Processing all requests relating to sales to prospective clients
- Collaborating closely with the Director of Technical Services and the Director of Development in preparing bids
- Participating in relevant and targeted events in order to increase the visibility of the company
- On a daily basis, updating sales and prospecting files in ConnectWise
- Drafting weekly or periodic reports on your own activities, on new market developments
- Complying with Kezber policies
- You have a DCS or a bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- You have 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have experience in representation in the IT field
- You have good knowledge of computer networking
- You are bilingual
- You are a results-oriented go-getter with good interpersonal and listening skills
- You have a valid driver's licence
How we see you
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You have solid organizational, analytical and time management abilities
- Working independently is not a problem for you
- You have a sense of priority
- You are able to work under pressure and to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- You are recognized for your leadership, your thoroughness, and rigour
- You are a team player
What we can offer you
- 5 weeks vacation from the first year
- 4 floating holidays per year
- Work-Family balance
- Social activities
- Group insurance
- Free drinks
- Clothing budget
- Virtual medical clinic 7/7
- Paid membership to professional bodies
- Paid certifications
- Profit participation
- Skill development
- Registered retirement saving plan
- Gym access
- Free parking
Apply for this job
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.