WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU
Do your job-search criteria include customer service
and helping people? We have an opportunity for you in tech support! Reporting
to the IT Services Director, you will be responsible for responding to internal
or external clients within reasonable time frames while providing outstanding,
personalized service. You may also be called upon to work from Kezber offices
or on a placement basis for external clients as required.
- You will provide users with first-line support on a daily basis for the various systems in use, either by phone or by email;
- You will act as clients’ first point of contact and direct them to the right resources;
- You will diligently manage and follow up on tickets;
- You will regularly install, configure and update hardware, equipment and software;
- You will assist network and system administrators and participate in diagnosing various problems encountered in order to propose innovative solutions;
- You will help organize license and program updating as well as IT equipment renewal;
- You will provide users with tech support on a daily basis;
- You will be responsible for documenting your actions and carrying out technical writing;
- You will diligently enter your work hours in the management system;
- At times, you will work on a standby (on-call) basis depending on company needs;
- You will actively stay up-to-date with new technologies;
- Upholding the company’s vision and values will be essential!
- DEC or AEC in computer science;
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with industrial systems and technologies is an asset;
- The following Microsoft Certifications are an asset;
- Command of the following technologies: Windows Server (all versions), ActiveDirectory, networking, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Hyper-V / VMware, enterprise antiviruses (Trend Micro is an asset), enterprise backup systems (BackupExec, Veeam, Altaro, etc.), enterprise firewalls (SonicWall, WatchGuard, Check Point and others), Sharepoint, Cisco products and technologies;
- Good knowledge of the following products: Office 365, Microsoft CRM, Great Plains, Microsoft Teams and Azure;
- Command of the following products is an asset: Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop/XenServer;
- Driver’s license;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU !
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to handle dissatisfaction diplomatically;
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing;
- You have a sense of priorities;
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment;
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence;
- You’re a team player.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU :
- 5 weeks vacation from the first year
- 4 floating holidays per year
- Work-Family balance
- Social activities
- Group insurance
- Free drink
- Clothing budget
- Virtual medical clinic 7/7
- Paid membership to professional bodies
- Paid certifications
- Profit participation
- Skill development
- Registered retirement saving plan
- Gym access
- Free parking
Apply for this job
You work in the field of technologies and you always liked working with the figures more precisely? It's perfect ! We are currently looking for a database administrator.
Do you care
about quality service and have a reputation as a go-to person thanks to your
versatility in IT? We currently have a Network and Systems Administrator
position to offer you!
We can’t hide anything from you ! Analyzing a structure and detecting the flaws of a system is for you a breeze. Computer security has always stimulated you and making recommendations from your conclusions of analysis gratifies you? We have your dream job!
The administration of networks and systems is a passion for you ? You like to find solutions to optimize or develop new projects? We have the job that meets your needs! We are currently looking for a solutions architect whose role will be to respond to internal or external clients while offering a personalized and quality service. You will be asked to work in collaboration with the various experts of the department of T.I to make sure that the business objectives are well translated into technological solutions.
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.