Network and systems administrator
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU
Do you care
about quality service and have a reputation as a go-to person thanks to your
versatility in IT? We currently have a Network and Systems Administrator
position to offer you! Reporting to the IT Director, you will be responsible
for responding to internal or external clients within reasonable time frames
while providing personalized service that reflects Kezber’s image. You may be
called upon to work from Kezber offices or on a placement basis for external
clients as required.
- You will diagnose and fix issues associated with the use of a Windows workstation, Active Directory, backups, etc;
- You will regularly propose and implement solutions;
- Your role will include deploying workstations and installing peripherals;
- You will be investigating issues and performing other procedures on servers;
- You will be administering and maintaining IT networks on a daily basis;
- You will provide users with technical support by responding to client needs and processing various tickets;
- You will be responsible for documenting your actions and carrying out technical writing;
- You will be entering your work hours in the management system on a daily basis;
- Tasks will include frequently visiting clients to address their various IT needs/problems;
- At times, you will work on a standby (on-call) basis depending on company needs;
- You will actively stay up-to-date with new technologies.
- DEC or AEC in computer science;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with industrial systems and technologies is an asset;
- The following Microsoft Certifications are an asset:
- Command of the following technologies: Windows Server (all versions), ActiveDirectory, networking, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL; Hyper-V
/ VMware, enterprise antiviruses (Trend Micro is an asset); enterprise backup systems (Backup Exec, Veeam and Altaro, etc.); enterprise firewalls (SonicWall, WatchGuard, Check Point and others), Sharepoint and Cisco products and technologies;
- Good knowledge of: Office 365, Microsoft CRM, Great Plains, Microsoft Teams and Azure;
- Knowledge of the following products is an asset: Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop/XenServer;
- Driver’s license;
- A good command of French and English is essential!
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU !
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing;
- You have solid organizational, analytical and time management skills;
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment;
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence;
- You’re a team player.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- 5 weeks vacation from the first year
- 4 floating holidays per year
- Work-Family balance
- Social activities
- Group insurance
- Free drink
- Clothing budget
- Virtual medical clinic 7/7
- Paid membership to professional bodies
- Paid certifications
- Profit participation
- Skill development
- Registered retirement saving plan
- Gym access
- Free parking
Apply for this job
You work in the field of technologies and you always liked working with the figures more precisely? It's perfect ! We are currently looking for a database administrator.
Do your job-search criteria include customer service and helping people? We have an opportunity for you in tech support!
We can’t hide anything from you ! Analyzing a structure and detecting the flaws of a system is for you a breeze. Computer security has always stimulated you and making recommendations from your conclusions of analysis gratifies you? We have your dream job!
The administration of networks and systems is a passion for you ? You like to find solutions to optimize or develop new projects? We have the job that meets your needs! We are currently looking for a solutions architect whose role will be to respond to internal or external clients while offering a personalized and quality service. You will be asked to work in collaboration with the various experts of the department of T.I to make sure that the business objectives are well translated into technological solutions.
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.