Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“I love challenges and that’s what I’ve found at Kezber.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
“The diversity of clients and projects is really stimulating; it’s never routine.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
“My job brings me such diverse and exciting challenges that I’m continually learning and growing. We are always working and communicating with fascinating and engaging people. It’s a dream job!“
WHAT DRIVES YOU !
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of
logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and
back-end! The position requires you to love coding, but also
developing IT solutions for our clients. In this endeavour, you will be
surrounded by passionate people in a stimulating environment where you will be
executing a diverse array of projects.
Your main role will consist in producing, modifying and/or updating custom computer programs according to specifications
- Program development work may be a medium to high level of complexity, without examples or references
- You will also be performing unit tests to ensure compliance with internal programming standards and client requirements
- You will be required to perform automated integration tests.
- You will be responsible for conducting regular task evaluations and ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Key responsibilities will also include maintaining and optimizing our clients’ existing programs and software
- You will help evolve the Development Department’s practices and work tools on a daily basis
- At times, you will visit clients for house calls
- Staying current on the latest industry news and trends will naturally be primordial!
DEC in computer science or a relevant bachelor’s degree
You have been working as a Programmer Analyst for at least 3 years
- Driver’s license
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential
- Good knowledge of JAVA
- Good knowledge with ASP.NET MVC, C# and/or .Net Core
- Experience with API development and web services, an assets
- Experience with the use and integration of Azure services, an assets
- Experience with microservice development concepts
- Perfect command of Microsoft technologies
- Experience working with VSTS tools is a plus!
HOW WE SEE YOU !
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You can effectively prioritize tasks and work independently
- You act as a mentor to your colleagues.
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence
- You’re a team player
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 5 weeks vacation from the first year
- 4 floating holidays per year
- Work-Family balance
- Social activities
- Group insurance
- Free drinks
- Clothing budget
- Virtual medical clinic 7/7
- Paid membership to professional bodies
- Paid certifications
- Profit participation
- Skill development
- Registered retirement saving plan
- Gym access
- Free parking
Apply for this job
Do you have an analytical mind? Do you love envisioning diverse solutions in order to proceed with the correct decision? Kezber is currently seeking a business and functional analyst to join our development department.
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.