WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
We can’t hide anything from you ! Analyzing a
structure and detecting the flaws of a system is for you a breeze. Computer
security has always stimulated you and making recommendations from your
conclusions of analysis gratifies you? We have your dream job! Your day-to-day role will be to promote and enforce IT
security management and risk
- Your main role will be to act as a mentor and contribute to the development of the team within the company;
- Your main functions will be related to security, problem solving, application analysis as well as security and network architecture;
- You will have to set up a computer security service offer in detail as well as the various stages of intervention;
- You will have to deliver and lead initiatives and projects to reinforce security;
- You will be constantly on the lookout for new trends in security; (vulnerability, fixes and attack vector)
- You will be called upon to put in place documentation to educate internal and external users about computer security;
- At times, you will have to go to the client's premises to analyze and make recommendations;
- You will be regularly called to acquire the required certifications in intrusion test and computer security;
- You will regularly provide support to the members of the technical team by answering their questions;
You will ensure the integrity and quality of the solution, from analysis to delivery;
- You have a DEC in computer science or a BACC in the field;
- You worked in computer security a minimum of 5 years;
- If you have the following certifications, it's an asset!
CompTIA Security + -Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP) -Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) -Associate ISC2
- You are familiar with Microsoft Cloud, Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure products or you hold one of these certifications: MCSE, MCITP, MCP;
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- Your leadership leads to collaboration within a team;
- You have an ability to minimize pressure in stressful situations;
- You are well versed in computer language in order to express yourself clearly to the customer;
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing;
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You have the sense of priorities;
- You are comfortable with working on multiple projects simultaneously;
- You can adapt very well in a constantly changing environment;
- Your leadership, thoroughness and rigor are recognized by you;
- You are a team person;
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- 5 weeks vacation from the first year
- 4 floating holidays per year
- Work-Family balance
- Social activities
- Group insurance
- Free drink
- Clothing budget
- Virtual medical clinic 7/7
- Paid membership to professional bodies
- Paid certifications
- Profit participation
- Skill development
- Registered retirement saving plan
- Gym access
- Free parking
Apply for this job
You work in the field of technologies and you always liked working with the figures more precisely? It's perfect ! We are currently looking for a database administrator.
Do your job-search criteria include customer service and helping people? We have an opportunity for you in tech support!
Do you care
about quality service and have a reputation as a go-to person thanks to your
versatility in IT? We currently have a Network and Systems Administrator
position to offer you!
The administration of networks and systems is a passion for you ? You like to find solutions to optimize or develop new projects? We have the job that meets your needs! We are currently looking for a solutions architect whose role will be to respond to internal or external clients while offering a personalized and quality service. You will be asked to work in collaboration with the various experts of the department of T.I to make sure that the business objectives are well translated into technological solutions.
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.