Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
Senior Java programmer analyst
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of
logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and
mobile applications! The position requires you to love coding, but also
developing IT solutions for our clients. In this endeavour, you will be
surrounded by passionate people in a stimulating environment where you will be
executing a diverse array of projects.
- Your main role will consist in producing, modifying and/or updating custom computer programs according to specifications
- Program development work may be a medium to high level of complexity, sometimes without examples nor references
- You will also be performing unit tests to ensure compliance with internal programming standards and client requirements
- You will be responsible for conducting regular task evaluations and ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Collaboration to, or even lead big projects with stimulated and dynamics colleagues
- You will help evolve the Development Department’s practices and work tools on a daily basis
- At times, you will visit clients for house calls
- Staying current on the latest industry news and trends will naturally be primordial!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- DEC in computer science or a relevant bachelor’s degree
- You have been working as a Programmer Analyst for at least 3 years
- Driver’s license
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential
- Good knowledge of JAVA and Oracle
- Good knowledge of development components Spring (Boot, Cloud, WebFlux, Data JPA), Project Reactor et Lombok
- Ease of use of Eclipse, IntelliJ and SQL Developer
- Experience with API development and multi-threading concepts, an asset
- Experience with the use and integration of Azure services, an asset
- Experience working with Atlassian suite(Jira and Confluence) and VSTS tools is a plus!
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU !
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You have a sense of priorities
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence
- You’re a team player
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 5 weeks of vacation starting your first year!
- 4 flexible days off per year
- A healthy work-life balance
- A virtual medical clinic for the whole family open 7 days a week
- Excellent teleworking conditions (equipment, support, and collaborative tools to keep you in touch with your colleagues)
- Social activities (yes, even during COVID-19!)
- A flexible group insurance program
- A profit-sharing program
- An RRSP contribution
- Paid professional association memberships
- Paid certifications
- A career progression plan
- An employee recognition program
- A clothing budget
- Access to a gym (respecting current regulations and health measures)
- Free drinks (during office downtime, of course!)
- Free parking
- Nearby public transport (REM)
Apply for this job
You’re passionate about computers, but what catches your attention more specifically is the interpretation of data. Reporting to the director of the development department, you will have to modify or develop features and maintain the data extracted for business intelligence.
Are you someone passionate about technology whose greatest
skills include a drive for perfection and rigor? We may have what you’re
looking for! Kezber is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to
work on the continuous improvement of testing strategies for various products.
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and back-end !
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.