Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
Do you love working with data and have always been fascinated by business analysis and IT? Kezber is currently looking for a BI Analyst. Reporting to the Development Manager, you will work closely with our clients, the quality assurance team and project managers. You will also be responsible for effectively conveying the company's vision and values through your actions.
- You will act as an analyst and point of contact for the business line representatives with regard to proposing appropriate performance measures.
- You will conduct feasibility, cost and time analysis for BI development projects.
- You will analyze the data sources available to you.
- You will work on the analysis and creation of multidimensional databases.
- You will communicate key functionalities to the programmers.
- You may be required to extract, integrate and transform data.
- You will prepare visualization reports.
- You will communicate various technical concepts to analysis platform users.
- You will ensure that you analyze and manipulate data to make informed decisions.
- You will stay current on the latest technologies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
You have a Bachelor's degree, one or more postgraduate certificates in Computer Science, administration or other related fields OR a DEC in Computer Science with relevant experience in the field.
- You have between 1 and 5 years of experience as a BI Programmer Analyst.
- You are proficient in SQL queries, SQL server integration services and other Microsoft tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- You have solid knowledge of the principles of Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) and the ETL framework.
- You know how to use a visualization tool to make decisions (Power BI, Tableau, Cognos, MicroStrategy).
- You have practical experience of Agile principles.
- You're skilled in Microsoft Azure (Cloud) and components such as Python.
- You are bilingual.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You're known for your analysis and summarizing skills.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You have solid organizational and time management skills.
- You can work independently and effectively prioritize tasks.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You're known for your integrity.
- Your efficiency is customer driven.
- You can work under pressure and adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
- You can deal with ambiguous situations.
- Others recognize your strong leadership skills and passion for teamwork.
- You are detail-oriented and thorough in your work.
Apply for this job
Do you like to juggle several projects at the same time? Do you find routine boring? We are currently seeking a Project Manager!
You enjoy working in a team,
especially with product managers, project managers and other members of the
application development team. You firmly believe that agility is the key to
delivering quality solutions. Do you enjoy working in software development and
have a keen interest in project management? Kezber offers you the opportunity
to take the lead as a Scrum Master!
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.