Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
BI Programmer Analyst
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
You’re passionate about computers, but what catches your attention more specifically is the interpretation of data. Reporting to the director of the development department, you will have to modify or develop features and maintain the data extracted for business intelligence. You will be involved in a project from start to finish, working with all the people involved.
- You will participate in the design and implementation of BI solutions
- Your objective will be to detect and resolve data quality or performance issues
- You will have to design and set up databases that will generally feed a data model (dimensional modeling, relational modeling)
- You will take part in carrying out tests and correcting anomalies as needed
- You will apply data integration and data transformation solutions
- You will create multidimensional databases
- You will be responsible for producing and maintaining technical documentation related to the software components developed
- You will have to set up and support data mining (in specialized mining tools)
- You will participate in the implementation of standards and best practices for BI development
- On a daily basis, you will have to modify ETLs and monitor BI databases and different data flows
- Your role will include defining the testing strategy and carrying out the appropriate test plans
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics
- You have relevant experience as a programmer/analyst or a minimum of 5 years related to the field
- You have good knowledge of one or more BI tools, such as Cognos, DataStage, Red Hat, Talend, BO, SAS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DB2, PVCS, etc.
- You are bilingual
- You have a good understanding of business intelligence concepts and tools
- You have a driver’s license
- You have a solid knowledge of ETL concepts
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU !
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You can effectively prioritize tasks
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
- You’re said to be a person of integrity
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence
- You’re a team player
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 5 weeks of vacation starting your first year!
- 4 flexible days off per year
- A healthy work-life balance
- A virtual medical clinic for the whole family open 7 days a week
- Excellent teleworking conditions (equipment, support, and collaborative tools to keep you in touch with your colleagues)
- Social activities (yes, even during COVID-19!)
- A flexible group insurance program
- A profit-sharing program
- Paid professional association memberships
- Paid certifications
- A career progression plan
- An employee recognition program
- A clothing budget
- Access to a gym (respecting current regulations and health measures)
- Free drinks (during office downtime, of course!)
- Free parking
- Nearby public transport (REM)
- An RRSP contribution
Apply for this job
Do you have an analytical mind? Do you love envisioning diverse solutions in order to proceed with the correct decision? Kezber is currently seeking a business and functional analyst to join our development department.
have strengths in mathematics and a keen interest in statistics? Kezber is
currently looking for a data scientist who can juggle data with ease!
Are you a leader who always puts their full potential
to work on a project to see it grow at lightning speed? Kezber can offer you
the challenge you’re seeking right now! We are looking for a Product Manager
who will follow the product from its design phase to marketing
Are you someone passionate about technology whose greatest
skills include a drive for perfection and rigor? We may have what you’re
looking for! Kezber is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to
work on the continuous improvement of testing strategies for various products.
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and back-end !
Do people describe you as an
analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a
Programmer Analyst to develop web and mobile applications!
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.