Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Senior programmer analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
Technical lead – Teamlead
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
BI Programmer Analyst
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
You’re passionate about computers, but what catches your attention more specifically is the interpretation of data. Reporting to the director of the development department, you will have to modify or develop features and maintain the data extracted for business intelligence. You will be involved in a project from start to finish, working with all the people involved.
- You will participate in the design and implementation of BI solutions
- Your objective will be to detect and resolve data quality or performance issues
- You will have to design and set up databases that will generally feed a data model (dimensional modeling, relational modeling)
- You will take part in carrying out tests and correcting anomalies as needed
- You will apply data integration and data transformation solutions
- You will create multidimensional databases
- You will be responsible for producing and maintaining technical documentation related to the software components developed
- You will have to set up and support data mining (in specialized mining tools)
- You will participate in the implementation of standards and best practices for BI development
- On a daily basis, you will have to modify ETLs and monitor BI databases and different data flows
- Your role will include defining the testing strategy and carrying out the appropriate test plans
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics
- You have relevant experience as a programmer/analyst or a minimum of 5 years related to the field
- You have good knowledge of one or more BI tools, such as Cognos, DataStage, Red Hat, Talend, BO, SAS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DB2, PVCS, etc.
- You are bilingual
- You have a good understanding of business intelligence concepts and tools
- You have a driver’s license
- You have a solid knowledge of ETL concepts
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU !
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You can effectively prioritize tasks
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
- You’re said to be a person of integrity
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence
- You’re a team player
Apply for this job
Have you worked as a Programmer Analyst in the BI sector for a number of years? Are you recognized as a resource person in the field? Reporting to the Development Department Director, you will be an inspirational team member who will share their expertise and support a team driven by innovation by strengthening Kezber’s BI business practices.
Do you have an analytical mind? Do you love envisioning diverse solutions in order to proceed with the correct decision? Kezber is currently seeking a business and functional analyst to join our development department.
Do you like to juggle several projects at the same time? Do you find routine boring? We are currently seeking a Project Manager!
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and mobile applications!
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.