Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Senior programmer analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
Technical lead – Teamlead
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
Cloud Architecture Advisor
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU
Are you passionate about IT and especially about new technologies, and do you have experience that allows you to quickly identify changes and recommendations to make a project more optimal and take advantage of those technologies? Kezber needs your expertise! Reporting to the IT Director, , you will be responsible for ensuring that internal and external client projects are fulfilled with personalized, quality service. You will be able to work from Kezber's offices, or from the workplace of an external client. You will be working on different projects and IT infrastructure while working in collaboration with the IT department to provide technical support to customers.
- You will have to diagnose and solve problems related to servers, networks, backups and computer security on a daily basis
- You will have to administer and maintain networks and computer infrastructure
- You will be setting up and migrating servers and network infrastructure to new technologies
- You will be analyzing infrastructure to make architecture recommendations based on clients' needs
- Your objective will be to define the detailed architecture of an environment including: Hardware, software, networking, as well as its orientation and implementation.
- You will perform the required maintenance
- You will provide users with technical support by responding to client needs and processing various tickets
- You will be documenting your actions and carrying out technical writing
- You will be entering your working hours in the management system every day
- At times, you will be working on a standby (on-call) basis depending on company needs
- At times, you will need to visit clients for specific jobs (as required)
- It will be important to keep up-to-date with new technologies (ongoing learning)
- You will uphold the company's vision and values
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- DEC or AEC in computer science
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have some experience with industrial systems and technologies (migration and/or support)
- One or more Microsoft Azure (AZ900, AZ104, AZ500, AZ303, AZ304) and/or Modern Workplace (MS900, MD100, MD101, MS500, MS700, MS100, MS101) certifications
- Expertise in the following technologies: Windows Server (all versions), ActiveDirectory; Enterprise backup systems (AcronisCloud, Veeam, Altaro, Etc); Enterprise firewalls (SonicWALL, WatchGuard, Checkpoint, Sophos),
- Good knowledge of the following products: Sharepoint Microsoft SQL Office365, Microsoft Teams
- If you know the following products, that's a plus (AWS, VMware)!
- Driver's licence
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills (conversationally bilingual, spoken and written)
- You are able to simplify and explain technological concepts and describe what value they add
- You have solid organizational, analytical and time management skills
- You can work independently and effectively prioritize tasks
- You can work well under pressure
- You can easily adapt to a constantly changing environment
- You are detail-oriented and thorough in your work
- Others recognize your strong leadership skills and passion for
Apply for this job
Nothing remains hidden from you! Analyzing a structure and pinpointing a system’s flaws and risks is child’s play for you. Has IT security always been a passion? Do you enjoy making recommendations and taking corrective measures following an analysis? Do you like being able to strengthen and improve security features and taking them to another level? Is applying security reinforcement best practices your ideal starting point? Are you passionate about popularizing and demystifying the concept for others? We have your dream job! Your daily tasks will involve promoting, applying and enforcing IT security concepts and risk management.
The team leader coordinates the work of staff under his or her responsibility based on management’s guidance. At a high level, the team leader’s responsibilities include assisting individuals with their professional development plan. The position requires the team leader to participate in organizing and supervising daily work. The team leader will be involved in developing and monitoring processes and delivery plans. This role’s contribution will be to ensure that high quality standards are met, foster constant synergy between people, and allow individuals to develop and benefit from the adapted tools and assignments.
Do your job-search criteria include customer service and helping people? We have an opportunity for you in tech support!
Do you care about quality service and have a reputation as a go-to person thanks to your versatility in IT? We currently have a Network and Systems Administrator position to offer you!
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.