Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU
Do you have strengths in mathematics and a keen interest in statistics? Kezber is currently looking for a data scientist who can juggle data with ease! Reporting to the Director of Development, you’ll be working closely with management, our clients, the project manager, the quality assurance team and the programming team to collect and report data for full analysis. You’ll also be responsible for effectively conveying the company’s vision and values through your actions.
- You will have to make recommendations for improvements based on the data collected
- You will need to try to find trends and create a predictive model
- You will have to translate a business problem into mathematical or statistical form
- You will need to research and find relevant data sources
- You will evaluate and process data
- At certain times, you will be called upon to travel to the client's premises for certain assignments (when necessary)
- You will apply quantitative techniques to the data
- You will need to ensure that you stay on top of the latest technologies
- You will be responsible for proactively developing new analyses and perspectives that can support decision-making
- You will be asked to explore a variety of data
- You will write and present the analyses in a clear and concise manner
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics
- You have 5+ years of experience in a related field
- You are able to predict future behaviour based on known data
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are familiar with data mining and statistical techniques
- You have knowledge of various technologies and database tools
How we wish you will be!
- You are known for your strong capacity for analysis and synthesis
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills and an ability to get ideas across to the public.
- You have outstanding time management and organizational skills
- You can work independently and effectively prioritize tasks
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
- You’re said to be a person of integrity
- You can work well under pressure
- You can easily adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- You are known for your team spirit and leadership!
- You are detail-oriented and thorough in your work.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 5 weeks of vacation starting your first year!
- 4 flexible days off per year
- A healthy work-life balance
- A virtual medical clinic for the whole family open 7 days a week
- Excellent teleworking conditions (equipment, support, and collaborative tools to keep you in touch with your colleagues)
- Social activities (yes, even during COVID-19!)
- A flexible group insurance program
- A profit-sharing program
- Paid professional association memberships
- Paid certifications
- A career progression plan
- An employee recognition program
- A clothing budget
- Access to a gym (respecting current regulations and health measures)
- Free drinks (during office downtime, of course!)
- Free parking
- Nearby public transport (REM)
- An RRSP contribution
Apply for this job
You’re passionate about computers, but what catches your attention more specifically is the interpretation of data. Reporting to the director of the development department, you will have to modify or develop features and maintain the data extracted for business intelligence.
Do you have an analytical mind? Do you love envisioning diverse solutions in order to proceed with the correct decision? Kezber is currently seeking a business and functional analyst to join our development department.
Are you a leader who always puts their full potential
to work on a project to see it grow at lightning speed? Kezber can offer you
the challenge you’re seeking right now! We are looking for a Product Manager
who will follow the product from its design phase to marketing
Are you someone passionate about technology whose greatest
skills include a drive for perfection and rigor? We may have what you’re
looking for! Kezber is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to
work on the continuous improvement of testing strategies for various products.
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and back-end !
Do people describe you as an
analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a
Programmer Analyst to develop web and mobile applications!
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.