Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
Finance and Accounting Analyst
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
Are you passionate about finance? Would you describe yourself, without hesitation, as someone rigorous? If yes, Kezber has the job for you. Kezber is currently seeking an experienced and passionate finance and accounting analyst. Under the supervision of the Director of Administration and Finance, you will carry out accounting cycle operations. You will be part of a tightly knit team that ensures accounting control, monitors finance, and continually maintains reliable accounting and financial information for the company.
Finance and Accounting
- You will routinely update the quarterly financial forecasts guaranteeing their continued relevance.
- Participate in established month-end and year-end processes.
- Collaborate in the construction of the budget.
- Provide performance indicators for the company’s different departments.
- You will reconcile financial data for R&D tax credits.
- Through your tasks, you will continue to develop the company’s financial standards.
- Champion and train members of the management team on best practices for cost management.
- Provide daily support to the Director of Administration and Finance.
- Upon the purchase of computer equipment, you will make billing entries in the accounting system.
- You will be present to support the team in various ad hoc mandates.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
You hold a college or university degree in accounting.
- Being a member of the CPA is an asset.
- You have a minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- You excel at using Excel.
- Having a good knowledge of ConnectWise, Great Plains, and Power BI is an asset.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
Being bilingual is an asset (spoken and written French and English).
- You are an effective and confident communicator, in both written and oral interactions.
- You can follow directives and guidelines independently.
- Working under pressure does not faze you as you adapt quickly to change.
- You can prioritize.
- Colleagues would often describe you as efficient and organized.
- You have an eye for detail and are results oriented.
- You have a creative and collaborative approach to what you do and are unafraid of taking initiative.
Apply for this job
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.