Internal Sales Representative
AN ADVISORY ROLE!
The Internal Sales Representative is one of the first points of contact for Kezber’s clients and partners. By embodying the company’s values, mission and professionalism, this individual ensures a good first impression. As an ambassador for Kezber, they inform clients about the products and services offered that align with their needs while supporting the sales team.
A TYPICAL DAY
- You will provide technical assistance to the client as needed (or direct their request to someone who can help).
- You will be responsible for growing the client account portfolio.
- You will ensure that existing clients are satisfied with the services offered by making courtesy calls and following up on files.
- You will update client information in the database as required.
- You will assist the sales team by providing support during the quotation preparation process.
- As part of your daily routine, you will help and support the sales team by scheduling client appointments.
- You will be responsible for producing statistical reports for the sales team.
- You will follow up on promotional initiatives related to the products and services offered.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You have relevant experience in customer service and the IT sector.
- You are interested in IT and have a general knowledge of Microsoft products.
- You are perfectly bilingual.
- Your energetic, tenacious and enthusiastic personality can easily tackle challenges.
- You have good judgment and are highly skilled in analyzing and listen to client expectations.
- You thrive as part of a team and have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- You have strong management, organizational and planning skills and can effectively prioritize tasks.
- You pay careful attention to details and take a thorough approach to your tasks while still being able to juggle multiple projects under pressure.
- You use this agile approach to seize opportunities.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Apply for this job
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.