Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Senior programmer analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
Technical lead – Teamlead
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
IT Team Leader
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
The team leader coordinates the work of staff under his or her responsibility based on management’s guidance. At a high level, the team leader’s responsibilities include assisting individuals with their professional development plan. The position requires the team leader to participate in organizing and supervising daily work. The team leader will be involved in developing and monitoring processes and delivery plans. This role’s contribution will be to ensure that high quality standards are met, foster constant synergy between people, and allow individuals to develop and benefit from the adapted tools and assignments.
Administrative follow-up with resources —90% Team Lead/10% Management
- Attendance and blocker tracking (daily)
- Approval of time sheets and expense accounts
- Reconciliation and approval of leave and vacation requests
Contribute to assigning resources —80% Team Lead/20% Management
- Assessment of the interest and ability of potential resources for various assignments
- Recommendation to management (or direct supervisor if applicable) in the event of a competing opportunity
Oversee the delivery and health status of certain initiatives.70% Team Lead/30% Direction
- Accuracy of information about progress (collaboration with PM)
- Propose solutions to roadblocks encountered (escalation IT -> PM-> TL)
- Advice on resource allocation/reassignment
- Upcoming assignments
Act as a mentor and support the resource training plan —75% Team Lead/25% Management
- Guide technicians in dealing with blockers (daily)
- Monitor resources regularly for the KPIs in place and support them in achieving them
- Review individual and group KPIs with various stakeholders to ensure they are optimal
- Retrieve information about the performance of
-Compile lessons learned at the end of projectsRecommend relevant training to meet specific challenges encountered during assignments
-Reconcile observations for periodic evaluation
-Conduct annual performance reviews
-Lead interventions when corrective measures are needed
Collaborate with management through input and recommendations for process improvement. —50% Team Lead/50% Management
- Management of expertise availability
- Resource capacity management
- Assessment methods for endeavors
- Project execution strategies
- Monitoring the progress in assignments (service, project outsourcing)
- Short and longer term training needs
Contribute to the selection and induction of new IT team members —70% Team Lead/30% Management
- Review work tools (equipment and access)
-CW, CB, Folks, Teams, DevOps, KerberCore,
- Review the application of policies and internal processes
- Conduct team member introductions
- Confirm performance evaluation and professional development principles
CE QUE TU MAITRISES
- You understand the main functions of business management.
- You have sound strategic thinking.
- You have a knack for finding innovative solutions.
- You are known to be objective and determined.
- You understand people well.
- You have a high tolerance for stress.
- You hold a driver’s licence.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- In difficult situations, you show managerial courage.
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence.
- You’re a team player who mobilizes others.
- You can effectively prioritize tasks.
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time.
- You can easily adapt to a changing environment.
Apply for this job
Are you passionate about IT and especially about new technologies, and do you have experience that allows you to quickly identify changes and recommendations to make a project more optimal and take advantage of those technologies? Kezber needs your expertise!
Nothing remains hidden from you! Analyzing a structure and pinpointing a system’s flaws and risks is child’s play for you. Has IT security always been a passion? Do you enjoy making recommendations and taking corrective measures following an analysis? Do you like being able to strengthen and improve security features and taking them to another level? Is applying security reinforcement best practices your ideal starting point? Are you passionate about popularizing and demystifying the concept for others? We have your dream job! Your daily tasks will involve promoting, applying and enforcing IT security concepts and risk management.
Do your job-search criteria include customer service and helping people? We have an opportunity for you in tech support!
Do you care about quality service and have a reputation as a go-to person thanks to your versatility in IT? We currently have a Network and Systems Administrator position to offer you!
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.