Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
Are you known for your impeccable skills in
client services? Are you completely at ease offering a tailored experience to a
customer to meet their specific needs? Kezber is currently seeking a product
ambassador! While reporting to Kezber’s president, your mandate will be to
proudly represent ClearBench; Kezber’s latest product. Along with the sales
team, you will actively participate in the growth of this bourgeoning application.
On a daily basis, you will provide an excellent customer and shopping experience based on product knowledge while ensuring a personalized approached tailored for the customer’s individual needs.
- As well as being an ambassador and expert in this innovative new product, you will know how to attract each customer in a genuine way to reinforce the credibility of our brand.
- As needed, you will demonstrate the platform to potential customers, while adjusting your presentation to their unique needs.
- You will be called on to collaborate with the ClearBench team to attain sales objectives.
- You will be responsible for following up with potential customers.
- You will be responsible for monitoring customer satisfaction and maintaining a dialogue with customers using the ClearBench platform to ensure their comfort and ease.
- As needed, you may be called upon to complete various tasks related to the new product and its requirements.
- You must master and maintain current technical knowledge as well as keep up to date on the latest news and trends in the industry.
- As you work, you will update sales records and prospective client files in ConnectWise.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You have two to three years of experience in a similar position.
- You are experienced in customer service and comfortable in a customer facing role.
- Comfort with computers is essential.
- You are bilingual (French and English); with most customer relations done in spoken and written English.
- You are an empathetic listener with good interpersonal skills as well as a results oriented go-getter.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- People describe you as a bubbly person with excellent communication abilities.
- You adapt easily to different interlocutors based on their needs.
- You are rigorous in your work.
- You take a customer’s experience to heart and hope to provide service that would garner their utmost satisfaction.
- You are naturally a team player!
- You are able to prioritize your tasks and manage them efficiently.
- You are able to work under pressure and adapt to constant changes.
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.