Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Senior programmer analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
Technical lead – Teamlead
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
Programmer Analyst - Teamlead
WHAT DRIVES YOU
Do you have legendary leadership skills? You may be the perfect fit for this role because you must enjoy developing IT solutions for our clients and coordinating the work of employees who report to you. In this position, you will be surrounded by passionate people in a stimulating environment where you will work on a wide variety of projects! As a team lead, you must understand Kezber’s procedures and processes to ensure that we achieve our key indicators. You will also be called on to contribute to several continuous improvement initiatives in the coming year, in addition to working closely with the people in your team.
On a daily basis, you will help organize and supervise ongoing work and plan upcoming initiatives. You will be involved in the development and monitoring of processes and delivery plans. You will ensure that high quality standards are met, foster constant synergy between team members, and allow individuals to develop and benefit from tools and mandates adapted to their skills and interests.
Programmer Analyst (50% of your time)
- Your primary role will involve producing, modifying and/or updating tailored IT programs based on the specifications provided.
- You will also perform unit tests to ensure compliance with internal programming standards and client requirements.
- You will be responsible for conducting regular task evaluations and ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Key responsibilities will also include maintaining and optimizing our clients’ existing programs and software.
- You will help evolve the Development Department’s practices and work tools on a daily basis.
- At times, you may be called on to visit clients for specific mandates.
- Naturally, you will stay current on the latest industry news and trends at all times!
Team Lead (50% of your time)
- You will follow up on administrative tasks assigned to
your team members.
Analyze and approve hours worked and leave/vacation requests, make observations for ongoing evaluation purposes, and conduct annual performance reviews.
- You will contribute to assigning resources to our
Monitor assignment requests, convert opportunities into projects and make recommendations to management where there are competitive opportunities, etc.
will oversee the delivery and health status of certain initiatives.
Assess the progress of programming work (in collaboration with PMs), propose solutions to roadblocks, etc.
- You will act as a mentor and support the resource
Recommend relevant training to address challenges encountered during projects, review lessons learned at the end of projects, guide interventions in the event of corrective measures as required, etc.
- You will collaborate with management through input and
recommendations for process improvement.
Quality improvement, effort estimate accuracy, project delivery strategy, etc.
- You will
contribute to selecting and welcoming new development team members.
Drafting job descriptions, participating in selection interviews, integrating new employees, etc.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- DEC in Computer Science or a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years of experience as a Programmer Analyst.
- You hold a driver’s licence.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential.
- Outstanding proficiency with JAVA.
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, C# and/or .Net Core.
- You have experience with API development and web services.
- You also have experience with using and integrating Azure services.
- Knowledge of microservice development concepts.
- Perfect command of Microsoft technologies.
- Experience working with VSTS tools is a plus!
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence.
- You’re a team player who mobilizes others.
- You can effectively prioritize tasks.
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You can easily adapt to a changing environment.
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.