Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
WHAT DRIVES YOU !
Do you like to juggle several projects at the same time? Do you find routine boring? We are currently seeking a Project Manager! Reporting to the Director of Development, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring custom application development projects. You will use your leadership skills by acting as the primary point of contact between the client and the Kezber team. You will also be responsible for effectively conveying the company’s vision and values through your actions.
- You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of small to medium projects
- Using the SOW (statement of work), you will draft a detailed work plan that outlines the steps required to complete the project
- You will manage the budget and SOW traceability and monitor project costs, scope and schedule.
- You will be required to coordinate the contributions of various stakeholders (client, business analyst, developer)
- You will use your organizational skills to conduct meetings aimed at synchronizing the stakeholders involved in the project
- On a daily basis and for all participants of each project, you will track the time taken for various tasks and ensure that entries align with CDAE and R&D requirements in order to meet the allocated time budget
- Your excellent communication skills will be used to liaise with the director, analyst and clients on the progress of the project and propose solutions to problems
- You will strive to build trust with team members to ensure that all projects are a success
- You will be responsible for reassigning resources based on priorities and emergencies
- You will evaluate the final product to ensure compliance with the initial estimate
- You will be required to improve the project management process while juggling ongoing projects.
- At times, you will be called on to visit clients for specific mandates (as required)
- You have a DEC or BAC in the following fields: administration, computer engineering or software engineering
- Scrum Master certification is an asset
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in managing large projects ($1M and above)
- You must be bilingual
- You have experience in managing agile, iterative and cascading projects
- You have experience in project coordination or Scrum Master projects
- Familiarity with VSTS/DevOps or Atlassian Suite tools is an asset
- PMP Certification is an important asset
HOW WE SEE YOU
- You are comfortable with computerized project management tools
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You have solid organizational, analytical and time management skills
- You can work well independently
- You can effectively prioritize tasks
- You have excellent communication skills and you can get your message across
- You thrive under pressure and aren’t afraid of taking on new challenges in an ever-changing environment
- You are known for your team spirit and leadership
- You are detail-oriented and thorough in your work
Apply for this job
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and mobile applications!
you been recognized for your leadership, management and organizational skills
for many years? Have you been navigating the world of programming and projects
for as long as you can remember? We’re glad to hear it, as Kezber is currently
looking for a Director of Development.
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.