Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
Do you have extensive programming experience and like understanding how a technology works in great detail? Kezber is currently in search of a Solutions Architect! Reporting to the director of development, you will be the person responsible for the architecture of software solutions.
You will design innovative, complex systems to meet the client’s specific needs.
- You will be responsible for the architecture of a software solution and participate in its implementation along side the development team.
- Your objective is to participate in every stage of the software development cycle.
- You will carry out the technical and detailed design of each application in accordance with the overall architecture of the solution.
- In collaboration with project managers and account managers you will elucidate project plans and timelines.
- Through evaluation, you will provide recommendations for solution options based on costs, risks, and benefits
- In communicating with the client, you will maintain a director role and offer suitable communication regarding the solutions while managing expectations.
- You will collaborate with the sales team; remaining up to date on estimated project time.
- As needed, you will participate in the analysis, documentation, and development of acceptance criteria.
- Occasionally, you will travel to visit clients to complete mandates specific to the clients needs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You hold a DEC or BAC in computer science.
- You have a minimum of three to five years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with industrial systems and technologies is an asset.
- You hold a valid driver’s license.
- You are bilingual. A mastery of spoken and written French and English is essential.
- You have a solid understanding of Cloud-Native technology.
- Experience in agile development is an asset.
- You posses a profound knowledge in the concepts of software architecture and of a framework.
- You have a good command of the complete solution architecture cycle (operational needs, assessment of the situation, design, implementation, and deployment)
- Capability and comfort with modeling languages such as UML and ArchiMate is an asset.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You are proficient in communication; written and oral.
- You possess strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
- Working independently is not a problem for you.
- You can easily adapt to environments in constant evolution.
- You excel in problem solving.
- You are recognized for your leadership, rigour, and thorough work ethic.
- You are a team player.
- You are defined as someone of integrity.
- You have an educational approach your teammates appreciate.
- You have strong problem-solving skills.
Apply for this job
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.