A RANGE OF EXCITING DUTIES !
Administrative monitoring with resources
- You’ll be responsible for approving time sheets and expense accounts
- You’ll be reconciling and approving leave and vacation requests
- You’ll assess the interest and capability of potential resources for various assignments
- You’ll make recommendations to management on competing opportunities
- You’ll be responsible for assigning resources to assignments
You will oversee the delivery and health status of certain initiatives.
- You will ensure that you have information on the progress of ongoing projects
- You will provide cyclical meetings to monitor the morale of the troops
- You will be responsible for the delivery, status and quality monitoring of certain assignments (without a dedicated project manager)
You will act as a mentor and support the resource training plan
- You will guide the team when they face obstacles (everyday)
- You’ll be monitoring resources regularly for the KPIs in place and support them in achieving them
- You’ll be reviewing individual and group KPIs with various stakeholders to ensure they are optimal
- You’ll be responsible for supporting and evaluating the resources under your supervision
- You will retrieve information about the performance of assignments :
- Compile lessons learned at the end of projects
- Recommend relevant training to meet specific challenges encountered during assignments
- Reconcile observations for periodic evaluation
Contribute to selecting and welcoming new members
- You will participate in interviews
- You will have to welcome the new members of your team
- You will coach
- You will review the application of policies and internal processes
You will collaborate with management through input and recommendations for process improvements
- Management of expertise availability
- Resource capacity management
- Assessment methods for endeavors
- Project execution strategies
- Monitoring the progress in assignments (service, project outsourcing)
- Short and longer term training needs
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
You have significant experience as a team leader
- Knowledge of microservice development concepts.
- You have sound strategic thinking.
- You have a knack for finding innovative solutions.
- You have a high tolerance for stress.
- You have experience as a programmer analyst (a plus).
- You hold a driver’s licence.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
You communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence.
- In difficult situations, you show managerial courage.
- You’re a team player who mobilizes others.
- You can effectively prioritize tasks.
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time.
- You are comfortable doing one-on-one meetings without supervision.
- You can easily adapt to a changing environment.
Apply for this job
Have you worked as a Programmer Analyst in the BI sector for a number of years? Are you recognized as a resource person in the field? Reporting to the Development Department Director, you will be an inspirational team member who will share their expertise and support a team driven by innovation by strengthening Kezber’s BI business practices.
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.