PRESS RELEASE - Kezber nominated “Best service company" at the Gala de Reconnaissance Estrie
April 24, 2018
The event, held at the Granada Theater on April 20, was dedicated to "Opening Doors to the World". This theme echoed not only the international character of the economic development of the region, but also the synergy between the different municipalities in the region and the cultural diversity in the workplace. A list of 26 finalists was revealed in February. Each of them has distinguished itself by its socio-economic contribution to the region. The winning companies are:
- Précigrafik – Entreprise manufacturière
- Conceptromec – Grande entreprise
- Tchaga – Nouvelle entreprise
- Boomerang – Petite entreprise
- COOPérative de l’Université de Sherbrooke – Commerce de détail
- Sercovie – OBNL
- Filspec – Ouverture sur le monde
- Kezber – Entreprise de services
Companies nominated in special categories:
- Chocolat Lamontagne (2) – Prix Chambre de Commerce Régionale et Ressources humaines
- Pieux Vistech – Responsabilité sociale
- Portables Winch co. – PME Innovante
- Attraction – Relève et transmission de la PME
- Créations Jade – Rayonnement régional
- Publiforme – Rayonnement provincial
- American Biltrite – Rayonnement international
- SANC – FCCQ/ un emploi en sol québécois
- Maude Boileau – Persévérance
- Éric Bergeron – CPA bénévolat
The prestigious title” Estrien of the year” was given to Dany Sévigny, a successful businessman who is very committed to his community both socially and economically.
Congratulations to all the winners. A special thanks to the entire Kezber team, who every day surpasses themselves and demonstrates commitment and dedication. Without this extraordinary team, this distinction would not have been possible.
Kezber has been a leader in IT solutions for businesses for over 20 years and boasts more than 80 employees across its three offices in Magog, Brossard and Drummondville. The growing company specializes in custom application development, project management, cloud services, and IT support and infrastructure. Kezber is one of the few companies in Quebec to hold 4 Microsoft Gold Partner certifications.
— 30 —
Marketing et communications manager
Tél. : 1 888 889-4668
Digital Security – How to Protect Yourself
This is the fourth and final article in this mini-series on the security of your data. So far, we have seen several tools and techniques to prevent your private data from being disclosed. In this article, we present some tips on how to avoid unintentionally sharing confidential information.
Protecting Your Information on the Internet
Would you like to keep your private life private? So would we. For this reason, we have created four articles devoted to protecting your information. This third article presents various ways to determine the intentions of a website, as well as tips for protecting your information.
Employers, here is how Microsoft can help you get through the current health crisis.
We are all preoccupied by the Civid-19 (coronavirus)and the impact it has in our lives. The spread is now global, and enterprises are directly and substantially impacted. During this time of preventative and compulsory quarantine, how can business continue to operate?