PRESS RELEASE - Kezber nominated “Best service company" at the Gala de Reconnaissance Estrie
April 24, 2018
The event, held at the Granada Theater on April 20, was dedicated to "Opening Doors to the World". This theme echoed not only the international character of the economic development of the region, but also the synergy between the different municipalities in the region and the cultural diversity in the workplace. A list of 26 finalists was revealed in February. Each of them has distinguished itself by its socio-economic contribution to the region. The winning companies are:
- Précigrafik – Entreprise manufacturière
- Conceptromec – Grande entreprise
- Tchaga – Nouvelle entreprise
- Boomerang – Petite entreprise
- COOPérative de l’Université de Sherbrooke – Commerce de détail
- Sercovie – OBNL
- Filspec – Ouverture sur le monde
- Kezber – Entreprise de services
Companies nominated in special categories:
- Chocolat Lamontagne (2) – Prix Chambre de Commerce Régionale et Ressources humaines
- Pieux Vistech – Responsabilité sociale
- Portables Winch co. – PME Innovante
- Attraction – Relève et transmission de la PME
- Créations Jade – Rayonnement régional
- Publiforme – Rayonnement provincial
- American Biltrite – Rayonnement international
- SANC – FCCQ/ un emploi en sol québécois
- Maude Boileau – Persévérance
- Éric Bergeron – CPA bénévolat
The prestigious title” Estrien of the year” was given to Dany Sévigny, a successful businessman who is very committed to his community both socially and economically.
Congratulations to all the winners. A special thanks to the entire Kezber team, who every day surpasses themselves and demonstrates commitment and dedication. Without this extraordinary team, this distinction would not have been possible.
Kezber has been a leader in IT solutions for businesses for over 20 years and boasts more than 80 employees across its three offices in Magog, Brossard and Drummondville. The growing company specializes in custom application development, project management, cloud services, and IT support and infrastructure. Kezber is one of the few companies in Quebec to hold 4 Microsoft Gold Partner certifications.
— 30 —
Marketing et communications manager
Tél. : 1 888 889-4668
Business modernization and custom application development
In the emerging age of XaaS (Everything as a Service), businesses are increasingly benefiting from cloud applications. Indeed, the more cloud-computing solutions available, the greater the flexibility you have. Now's the time to consider the many ways custom application development can shore up business opportunities and streamline processes for your organization.
A telephone system on Teams? Why not!
Are you familiar with Microsoft 365 Business Voice? It’s the perfect
communication solution for any organization moving toward a modern workplace.
Reinventing the office party in 2020
Much has changed in 2020, but our love of celebrating with colleagues remains the same! Despite the pandemic, our team jumped at the opportunity to ring in the festive season with a virtual holiday bash.