PRESS RELEASE - Kezber nominated “Best service company" at the Gala de Reconnaissance Estrie
April 24, 2018
The event, held at the Granada Theater on April 20, was dedicated to "Opening Doors to the World". This theme echoed not only the international character of the economic development of the region, but also the synergy between the different municipalities in the region and the cultural diversity in the workplace. A list of 26 finalists was revealed in February. Each of them has distinguished itself by its socio-economic contribution to the region. The winning companies are:
- Précigrafik – Entreprise manufacturière
- Conceptromec – Grande entreprise
- Tchaga – Nouvelle entreprise
- Boomerang – Petite entreprise
- COOPérative de l’Université de Sherbrooke – Commerce de détail
- Sercovie – OBNL
- Filspec – Ouverture sur le monde
- Kezber – Entreprise de services
Companies nominated in special categories:
- Chocolat Lamontagne (2) – Prix Chambre de Commerce Régionale et Ressources humaines
- Pieux Vistech – Responsabilité sociale
- Portables Winch co. – PME Innovante
- Attraction – Relève et transmission de la PME
- Créations Jade – Rayonnement régional
- Publiforme – Rayonnement provincial
- American Biltrite – Rayonnement international
- SANC – FCCQ/ un emploi en sol québécois
- Maude Boileau – Persévérance
- Éric Bergeron – CPA bénévolat
The prestigious title” Estrien of the year” was given to Dany Sévigny, a successful businessman who is very committed to his community both socially and economically.
Congratulations to all the winners. A special thanks to the entire Kezber team, who every day surpasses themselves and demonstrates commitment and dedication. Without this extraordinary team, this distinction would not have been possible.
Kezber has been a leader in IT solutions for businesses for over 20 years and boasts more than 80 employees across its three offices in Magog, Brossard and Drummondville. The growing company specializes in custom application development, project management, cloud services, and IT support and infrastructure. Kezber is one of the few companies in Quebec to hold 4 Microsoft Gold Partner certifications.
— 30 —
Marketing et communications manager
Tél. : 1 888 889-4668
Goodbye Windows 7, hello Windows 10! Why your small business really needs a Windows upgrade?
Microsoft ended standard support for this popular operating system in January 2015 and will now be terminating extended support contracts in January 2020, which means that Microsoft will no longer be providing security updates, technical fixes or even technical support.
Teams: Microsoft reinvents team spirit
For your company to reach its full potential, it goes without saying that teamwork, dynamic collaboration between your employees and easy document sharing are essential. To help you achieve this, there is an app that’s easy to implement and use, and to top it all off, it won’t leave a hole in your budget. If you think that's too good to be true, let us introduce you to a tool that we use every day at Kezber and that has changed the way we work: Microsoft Teams!
Georges Desthain - Portrait of an employee from Central Africa
For some people, working in another country is a necessity, and finding a job there can be a challenge. A case in point is Georges Desthain, who had to adapt to the realities of the Quebec market to be able to find a job in his field.