PRESS RELEASE - Kezber nominated “Best service company" at the Gala de Reconnaissance Estrie
April 24, 2018
The event, held at the Granada Theater on April 20, was dedicated to "Opening Doors to the World". This theme echoed not only the international character of the economic development of the region, but also the synergy between the different municipalities in the region and the cultural diversity in the workplace. A list of 26 finalists was revealed in February. Each of them has distinguished itself by its socio-economic contribution to the region. The winning companies are:
- Précigrafik – Entreprise manufacturière
- Conceptromec – Grande entreprise
- Tchaga – Nouvelle entreprise
- Boomerang – Petite entreprise
- COOPérative de l’Université de Sherbrooke – Commerce de détail
- Sercovie – OBNL
- Filspec – Ouverture sur le monde
- Kezber – Entreprise de services
Companies nominated in special categories:
- Chocolat Lamontagne (2) – Prix Chambre de Commerce Régionale et Ressources humaines
- Pieux Vistech – Responsabilité sociale
- Portables Winch co. – PME Innovante
- Attraction – Relève et transmission de la PME
- Créations Jade – Rayonnement régional
- Publiforme – Rayonnement provincial
- American Biltrite – Rayonnement international
- SANC – FCCQ/ un emploi en sol québécois
- Maude Boileau – Persévérance
- Éric Bergeron – CPA bénévolat
The prestigious title” Estrien of the year” was given to Dany Sévigny, a successful businessman who is very committed to his community both socially and economically.
Congratulations to all the winners. A special thanks to the entire Kezber team, who every day surpasses themselves and demonstrates commitment and dedication. Without this extraordinary team, this distinction would not have been possible.
Kezber has been a leader in IT solutions for businesses for over 20 years and boasts more than 80 employees across its three offices in Magog, Brossard and Drummondville. The growing company specializes in custom application development, project management, cloud services, and IT support and infrastructure. Kezber is one of the few companies in Quebec to hold 4 Microsoft Gold Partner certifications.
— 30 —
Marketing et communications manager
Tél. : 1 888 889-4668
The modern workplace – maximize your teams’ potential
This year, one of the most important changes in business world was the sudden and widespread adoption of teleworking, but this sharp transition has given rise to an even more important movement in our companies: one of digital transformation.
PRESS RELEASE - Kezber stands out for productivity improvement
The Federation of Quebec Chambers of Commerce (FCCQ) nominates Kezber in the Productivity Improvement category of the 40th edition of the Mercuriades
Top Six Remote Work Tools
Like many Quebecers, you and your teams are working remotely (telecommuting), and you want to optimize collaboration among team members. Here are six high-performing IT tools that are secure, efficient, and effective.