PRESS RELEASE - Kezber nominated “Best service company" at the Gala de Reconnaissance Estrie
April 24, 2018
The event, held at the Granada Theater on April 20, was dedicated to "Opening Doors to the World". This theme echoed not only the international character of the economic development of the region, but also the synergy between the different municipalities in the region and the cultural diversity in the workplace. A list of 26 finalists was revealed in February. Each of them has distinguished itself by its socio-economic contribution to the region. The winning companies are:
- Précigrafik – Entreprise manufacturière
- Conceptromec – Grande entreprise
- Tchaga – Nouvelle entreprise
- Boomerang – Petite entreprise
- COOPérative de l’Université de Sherbrooke – Commerce de détail
- Sercovie – OBNL
- Filspec – Ouverture sur le monde
- Kezber – Entreprise de services
Companies nominated in special categories:
- Chocolat Lamontagne (2) – Prix Chambre de Commerce Régionale et Ressources humaines
- Pieux Vistech – Responsabilité sociale
- Portables Winch co. – PME Innovante
- Attraction – Relève et transmission de la PME
- Créations Jade – Rayonnement régional
- Publiforme – Rayonnement provincial
- American Biltrite – Rayonnement international
- SANC – FCCQ/ un emploi en sol québécois
- Maude Boileau – Persévérance
- Éric Bergeron – CPA bénévolat
The prestigious title” Estrien of the year” was given to Dany Sévigny, a successful businessman who is very committed to his community both socially and economically.
Congratulations to all the winners. A special thanks to the entire Kezber team, who every day surpasses themselves and demonstrates commitment and dedication. Without this extraordinary team, this distinction would not have been possible.
Kezber has been a leader in IT solutions for businesses for over 20 years and boasts more than 80 employees across its three offices in Magog, Brossard and Drummondville. The growing company specializes in custom application development, project management, cloud services, and IT support and infrastructure. Kezber is one of the few companies in Quebec to hold 4 Microsoft Gold Partner certifications.
— 30 —
Marketing et communications manager
Tél. : 1 888 889-4668
A new Microsoft subscription platform offers users attractive discounts
Microsoft has started transitioning all its customers to NCE (New Commerce Experience), a Microsoft services subscription platform that offers more flexibility and potential discounts for users of Microsoft 365 and other Microsoft services.
Managed IT Services: Why Outsource the Management of Your IT Infrastructure?
technological shifts can put a strain on companies that don't have the budget
or means for a dedicated IT department. Often,
these organizations have no idea where to start, how to catch up, or even how
to maintain their current IT assets securely. It's for this reason that managed
IT services exist.
No Meeting Day: A New Workplace Philosophy at Kezber
Are you familiar with "No Meeting Day," "Focus Time," and "DeZooming"? These on-trend approaches to the workweek aim to boost productivity and efficiency. At Kezber, we're all about the modern workplace, which is why we recently began to embrace these new philosophies.