Does Business Intelligence suit my business?
December 19, 2019
Business intelligence provides a complete, real-time picture of the critical information that matters most to you in your daily life, presented in the form of optimized and interactive reports and dashboards. The use of “big data” is a key component to create KPIs, enabling descriptive as well as predictive analyses. Thanks to BI, you will be able to make accurate and informed decisions in real time.
Does business intelligence suit my business?
If you can see your business in the following statements, its time to consider implementing Business Intelligence.
- Is it possible to gather data from multiple sources and software in my business?
- I need reports in real-time!
- I want to validate if the actions we are taking has a real effect on performance
- We are losing too much time with data entry tasks
- My business generates so much data it is impossible to analyse
- I cannot identify the paths to improving my business
- Our teams work separately in a siloed infrastructure
- I need dashboards dedicated to the sales, marketing, finance or production departments.
Here are some tangible examples of BI:
- Viewing machine performance in real time;
- Guiding decision-makers on production performance;
- Evaluating the impact of a change in business process;
- Scheduling preventive maintenance;
- Predicting sales and financial performance;
- Optimizing supplier and production management.
- Evaluating estimated versus actual performance;
- Conducting a technological watch;
- Providing information on customer satisfaction;
- Boosting support centres’ performance;
- Minimizing customer irritation and maximizing customer retention;
- Analyzing salespeople’s performance.
- Generating reports including descriptive data on sales;
- Informing decision-makers about consumers’ purchasing habits;
- Optimizing marketing campaigns;
- Improving the customer experience by providing personalized offers;
- Tracking popular products;
- Assessing the performance of promotions.
Thinking about implementing BI in your company? Download our eBook to learn more and thoroughly understand the best BI practices so you can start benefiting from BI now.
Digital Security – How to Protect Yourself
This is the fourth and final article in this mini-series on the security of your data. So far, we have seen several tools and techniques to prevent your private data from being disclosed. In this article, we present some tips on how to avoid unintentionally sharing confidential information.
Protecting Your Information on the Internet
Would you like to keep your private life private? So would we. For this reason, we have created four articles devoted to protecting your information. This third article presents various ways to determine the intentions of a website, as well as tips for protecting your information.
Employers, here is how Microsoft can help you get through the current health crisis.
We are all preoccupied by the Civid-19 (coronavirus)and the impact it has in our lives. The spread is now global, and enterprises are directly and substantially impacted. During this time of preventative and compulsory quarantine, how can business continue to operate?