Does Business Intelligence suit my business?
December 19, 2019
Business intelligence provides a complete, real-time picture of the critical information that matters most to you in your daily life, presented in the form of optimized and interactive reports and dashboards. The use of “big data” is a key component to create KPIs, enabling descriptive as well as predictive analyses. Thanks to BI, you will be able to make accurate and informed decisions in real time.
Does business intelligence suit my business?
If you can see your business in the following statements, its time to consider implementing Business Intelligence.
- Is it possible to gather data from multiple sources and software in my business?
- I need reports in real-time!
- I want to validate if the actions we are taking has a real effect on performance
- We are losing too much time with data entry tasks
- My business generates so much data it is impossible to analyse
- I cannot identify the paths to improving my business
- Our teams work separately in a siloed infrastructure
- I need dashboards dedicated to the sales, marketing, finance or production departments.
Here are some tangible examples of BI:
- Viewing machine performance in real time;
- Guiding decision-makers on production performance;
- Evaluating the impact of a change in business process;
- Scheduling preventive maintenance;
- Predicting sales and financial performance;
- Optimizing supplier and production management.
- Evaluating estimated versus actual performance;
- Conducting a technological watch;
- Providing information on customer satisfaction;
- Boosting support centres’ performance;
- Minimizing customer irritation and maximizing customer retention;
- Analyzing salespeople’s performance.
- Generating reports including descriptive data on sales;
- Informing decision-makers about consumers’ purchasing habits;
- Optimizing marketing campaigns;
- Improving the customer experience by providing personalized offers;
- Tracking popular products;
- Assessing the performance of promotions.
Thinking about implementing BI in your company? Download our eBook to learn more and thoroughly understand the best BI practices so you can start benefiting from BI now.
No Meeting Day: A New Workplace Philosophy at Kezber
Are you familiar with "No Meeting Day," "Focus Time," and "DeZooming"? These on-trend approaches to the workweek aim to boost productivity and efficiency. At Kezber, we're all about the modern workplace, which is why we recently began to embrace these new philosophies.
How to Cut Down on Time Spent Answering Emails
Nobody likes spending time organizing their email inboxes. “Email is one
of the tasks people complain about most. But the problem may not be the tool but with how we’re using it
COVID-Related Scams Are Targeting Your Employees
Cybercriminals know no shame. Through a variety of schemes that prey on your employees’ worst fears, bad actors are exploiting COVID-related anxieties and targeting vulnerable people.