Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
Do you feel satisfied when you walk into a room that exudes freshness, especially because you can make any space shine? Kezber is currently looking for a caretaker to ensure that our offices remain spotless at all times, in addition to helping the team with a variety of tasks!
Housekeeping - 60%
Your main objective will be to manage internal and external housekeeping for the Îlot building group.
- Cleaning the gym
- Cleaning entrances and communal areas
- Cleaning the washrooms
- Cleaning the staircases
You will also be responsible for housekeeping for the Kezber office.
- Cleaning offices, break rooms, washrooms and locker rooms
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Cleaning floors
- Cleaning windows
- Ensuring all surfaces are properly disinfected
- Filling dispensers with soap, paper towels and bathroom tissue
- Gathering steel, paper and cardboard waste for recycling
Various tasks - 40%
- You are good at fixing things and can take care of minor repairs when needed.
- You will keep the mechanical room tidy.
- You will be responsible for changing HVAC filters as required.
- You may be called on to transport Kezber vehicles to the garage for maintenance or cleaning.
- You will be responsible for managing Kezber warehouses.
- You will coordinate ordering the correct quantities of Kezber supplies.
- Are you good at spotting that something needs to be fixed? You will manage Kezber office repairs and make sure they are completed (blinds, windows, other minor related projects).
- You will work with the team on setting up our fabulous Kezber events!
- You may be called on to deliver computer equipment.
- In short, you will take care of any other tasks related to maintaining the building.
- Any other requests from Alan Kezber to keep our buildings in great shape!
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU !
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in the field.
- You are at ease with working independently.
- Others would describe you as honest and reliable.
- You enjoy completing small manual tasks!
- You can effectively prioritize tasks.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You know how to exercise discretion.
- You are bilingual.
- You are detail-oriented and thorough in your work.
Building cleaning and maintenance. Additional tasks may be added as
- Ilot Tourigny: 13 hours
- Suite 200: 4 hours
- Kezber: 12 hours (3 x 4 hours)
Certain tasks may be completed early in the morning or in the evening. Day, evening and weekend shifts. We may require your help at weekends for various tasks.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 5 weeks of vacation starting your first year!
- 4 flexible days off per year
- A healthy work-life balance
- A virtual medical clinic for the whole family open 7 days a week
- Excellent teleworking conditions (equipment, support, and collaborative tools to keep you in touch with your colleagues)
- Social activities (yes, even during COVID-19!)
- A flexible group insurance program
- A profit-sharing program
- An RRSP contribution
- Paid professional association memberships
- Paid certifications
- A career progression plan
- An employee recognition program
- A clothing budget
- Access to a gym (respecting current regulations and health measures)
- Free drinks (during office downtime, of course!)
- Free parking
- Nearby public transport (REM)
Apply for this job
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.