Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
WHAT DRIVES YOU !
Are you a
leader who always puts their full potential to work on a project to see it grow
at lightning speed? Kezber can offer you the challenge you’re seeking right
now! We are looking for a Product Manager who will follow the product from its
design phase to marketing. In other words, you will be THE product specialist.
In this role, you will collaborate with various stakeholders including the marketing,
sales and development team.
- You will be responsible for developing long-term strategic plans for the product, including growth strategies and a portfolio roadmap, and presenting them to the President.
- You will monitor product performance, recommend and implement corrective measures as required.
- You will establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for key product programs and the associated measuring approaches to evaluate success throughout the year.
- Your objective will be to manage the life cycle of the main product assigned to you.
- Your day-to-day duties will involve drafting product marketing strategies and approving marketing plans for new products. You will also track digital marketing, market research and business intelligence.
- You may be asked to attend tradeshows.
- You will collaborate on advertising and make recommendations on marketing communication based on the product.
- You will use your analytical skills to develop return on investment (ROI) justification for product marketing programs.
- You will design and implement Voice of the Customer (VoC) systems to understand customer and consumer feedback and track continuous improvement metrics to drive product strategy ideation, validation and verification.
- Your creativity will come to the fore when delivering product training sessions (inhouse and external).
- You will recommend pricing structures for the categories assigned to you.
- Your primary focus will be ensuring that new products are managed and successfully launched (on time, on budget and within scope).
- You will constantly monitor and evaluate competitors’ software packages, market and industry trends, the product, the design process, technology and pricing. You will transform data into marketing recommendations and strategies.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in product management.
- You have a college or university degree in business administration, management or a similar field, or a university degree in engineering.
- You have a strong understanding of network computing!
- You have a valid driver’s license.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of Connectwise is an asset!
HOW WE SEE YOU
- You are perfectly bilingual.
- Others would describe you as having excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- You are highly motivated and results-oriented.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- You are curious and creative.
- You are known for your negotiation skills!
- You are thorough and detail-oriented in your work.
- You have a good knowledge of the market.
- You have solid organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- You can work efficiently under pressure.
- You can easily adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- You are known for your team spirit and leadership!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 5 weeks of vacation starting your first year!
- 4 flexible days off per year
- A healthy work-life balance
- A virtual medical clinic for the whole family open 7 days a week
- Excellent teleworking conditions (equipment, support, and collaborative tools to keep you in touch with your colleagues)
- Social activities (yes, even during COVID-19!)
- A flexible group insurance program
- A profit-sharing program
- An RRSP contribution
- Paid professional association memberships
- Paid certifications
- A career progression plan
- An employee recognition program
- A clothing budget
- Access to a gym (respecting current regulations and health measures)
- Free drinks (during office downtime, of course!)
- Free parking
- Nearby public transport (REM)
Apply for this job
You’re passionate about computers, but what catches your attention more specifically is the interpretation of data. Reporting to the director of the development department, you will have to modify or develop features and maintain the data extracted for business intelligence.
Do you have an analytical mind? Do you love envisioning diverse solutions in order to proceed with the correct decision? Kezber is currently seeking a business and functional analyst to join our development department.
have strengths in mathematics and a keen interest in statistics? Kezber is
currently looking for a data scientist who can juggle data with ease!
Are you someone passionate about technology whose greatest
skills include a drive for perfection and rigor? We may have what you’re
looking for! Kezber is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to
work on the continuous improvement of testing strategies for various products.
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and back-end !
Do people describe you as an
analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a
Programmer Analyst to develop web and mobile applications!
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.