BI Practices Manager
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
Have you worked as a Programmer Analyst in the BI sector for a number of years? Are you recognized as a resource person in the field? Reporting to the Development Department Director, you will be an inspirational team member who will share their expertise and support a team driven by innovation by strengthening Kezber’s BI business practices.
As BI Practices Manager, you will be
responsible for strengthening Kezber’s BI business practices. To that end, you
will be responsible for standardizing, documenting and training the BI team on
the development processes of Kezber’s business intelligence projects. These
processes will include extraction, storage (including setting up data
warehouses), data analysis, design, production, the delivery of data models,
and the creation of KPIs and dashboards. In addition, you will support the
sales team in promoting the benefits of data and information processing through
our approach to business intelligence. You will supervise Kezber’s analysts and
BI programmer analysts in the assignments entrusted to them. In short, you will
be responsible for the evolution of Kezber’s BI business practices.
- You will play a leading role in promoting Kezber’s business intelligence (BI) practices.
- You will act as an expert and advisor in supporting the sales team.
- You will oversee Kezber’s stakeholders in feasibility analyses, cost estimates and high-level scheduling for BI development projects.
- You will ensure that the analysts and BI programmer analysts have an adequate understanding of the client’s data, information and business needs and use it to create a data solution for informed decision-making.
- You will support the BI development team in the design of prototypes and rapid models using Excel or visualization tools to interact with the client and accurately capture the actual functional requirements.
- You will facilitate design discussions and, as required, challenge technology assumptions to enable clients to optimize their data use.
- You will participate in implementing standards and best practices for BI development.
- You will communicate with stakeholders about the various projects Kezber is involved in so as to track and resolve issues and improve service levels.
- You will research new technologies and drive innovation within the Kezber BI team.
- You will inform and train end users on fully utilizing the reporting and dashboard solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or mathematics, business administration with a specialization in business intelligence.
- You have relevant experience as a programmer analyst directly related to the business intelligence field.
- You know how to use a visualization tool to make decisions (Power BI, Tableau, Cognos, MicroStrategy).
- You are highly proficient in SQL queries, SQL server integration services and other Microsoft tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- You have solid knowledge of the principles of Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) and the ETL framework.
- You’re skilled in Microsoft Azure (Cloud) and Cosmos DB.
- You have an advanced intermediate level of English.
- You have a driver’s licence.
- You have practical experience with Agile principles.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence.
- You’re a team player.
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- You’re at ease with working independently.
- You can effectively prioritize tasks.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You’re known for your integrity.
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You can easily adapt to a changing environment.
Apply for this job
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY :
Do you have legendary leadership and want to make a direct impact on Kezber and your team? We’re looking for a team lead for the development department! As a team lead, you must understand Kezber’s procedures and processes to ensure that we achieve our key indicators, and you’ll be supporting a team in meeting their own goals on a day-to-day basis. In partnership with the department’s director, you will also be called on to contribute to several continuous improvement initiatives in the coming year, in addition to working closely with the people in your team.
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.