Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Senior programmer analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
Technical lead – Teamlead
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
BI Practices Manager
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
Have you worked as a Programmer Analyst in the BI sector for a number of years? Are you recognized as a resource person in the field? Reporting to the Development Department Director, you will be an inspirational team member who will share their expertise and support a team driven by innovation by strengthening Kezber’s BI business practices.
As BI Practices Manager, you will be
responsible for strengthening Kezber’s BI business practices. To that end, you
will be responsible for standardizing, documenting and training the BI team on
the development processes of Kezber’s business intelligence projects. These
processes will include extraction, storage (including setting up data
warehouses), data analysis, design, production, the delivery of data models,
and the creation of KPIs and dashboards. In addition, you will support the
sales team in promoting the benefits of data and information processing through
our approach to business intelligence. You will supervise Kezber’s analysts and
BI programmer analysts in the assignments entrusted to them. In short, you will
be responsible for the evolution of Kezber’s BI business practices.
- You will play a leading role in promoting Kezber’s business intelligence (BI) practices.
- You will act as an expert and advisor in supporting the sales team.
- You will oversee Kezber’s stakeholders in feasibility analyses, cost estimates and high-level scheduling for BI development projects.
- You will ensure that the analysts and BI programmer analysts have an adequate understanding of the client’s data, information and business needs and use it to create a data solution for informed decision-making.
- You will support the BI development team in the design of prototypes and rapid models using Excel or visualization tools to interact with the client and accurately capture the actual functional requirements.
- You will facilitate design discussions and, as required, challenge technology assumptions to enable clients to optimize their data use.
- You will participate in implementing standards and best practices for BI development.
- You will communicate with stakeholders about the various projects Kezber is involved in so as to track and resolve issues and improve service levels.
- You will research new technologies and drive innovation within the Kezber BI team.
- You will inform and train end users on fully utilizing the reporting and dashboard solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or mathematics, business administration with a specialization in business intelligence.
- You have relevant experience as a programmer analyst directly related to the business intelligence field.
- You know how to use a visualization tool to make decisions (Power BI, Tableau, Cognos, MicroStrategy).
- You are highly proficient in SQL queries, SQL server integration services and other Microsoft tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- You have solid knowledge of the principles of Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) and the ETL framework.
- You’re skilled in Microsoft Azure (Cloud) and Cosmos DB.
- You have an advanced intermediate level of English.
- You have a driver’s licence.
- You have practical experience with Agile principles.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence.
- You’re a team player.
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- You’re at ease with working independently.
- You can effectively prioritize tasks.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You’re known for your integrity.
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You can easily adapt to a changing environment.
Apply for this job
You’re passionate about computers, but what catches your attention more specifically is the interpretation of data. Reporting to the director of the development department, you will have to modify or develop features and maintain the data extracted for business intelligence.
Do you have an analytical mind? Do you love envisioning diverse solutions in order to proceed with the correct decision? Kezber is currently seeking a business and functional analyst to join our development department.
Do you like to juggle several projects at the same time? Do you find routine boring? We are currently seeking a Project Manager!
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and mobile applications!
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.