Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
Business and Functional Analyst
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
Do you have an analytical mind? Do you love envisioning diverse solutions in order to proceed with the correct decision? Kezber is currently seeking a business and functional analyst to join our development department. Reporting to our development director, our analysts work closely with our clients, sales team, project managers, as well as our QA and Development teams. Our analysts work with these teams to create the necessary documentation guiding the proper construction of our custom applications. Finally, they are responsible for communicating effectively the vision and the values of our business, through their actions.
- You will meet clients to discuss their needs
- You must convert business needs into functional digital solutions in diverse industries
- You will perform estimates allowing the creation of quotes for the sales team
- You will create the documentation for your solution’s functional requirements, when a sale is concluded, to guide the development team in the correct execution of the project
- Your role will also be de perform a quality analysis in order to ensure the requirements of the project have been met and executed correctly. This can be executed in collaboration with our Quality Assurance team.
- You will analyse and quantify change requests and improvements in order to recommend solutions
- You will compose and modify current project dossiers
- You will compose user guides for your projects
- You can perform demonstrations and trainings on the developed systems
- You will support the team and perform tasks that support the management of the team
- Occasionally, you may move on site to meet a client for certain mandates (when necessary)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You have a bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Engineering or Mathamatics, or a DEC in IT
- You have 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- You are bilingual
- If you have experience in the IT field, having worked on multiple systems, it’s a plus!
- Experience or curiosity into the world of BI (Business Intelligence) is an advantage
- You have any experience with programming languages such as Java, C#, ASP .NET that would also be an advantage
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU !
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing
- You have a sense of priorities
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence
- You’re a team player
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 5 weeks of vacation starting your first year!
- 4 flexible days off per year
- A healthy work-life balance
- A virtual medical clinic for the whole family open 7 days a week
- Excellent teleworking conditions (equipment, support, and collaborative tools to keep you in touch with your colleagues)
- Social activities (yes, even during COVID-19!)
- A flexible group insurance program
- A profit-sharing program
- Paid professional association memberships
- Paid certifications
- A career progression plan
- An employee recognition program
- A clothing budget
- Access to a gym (respecting current regulations and health measures)
- Free drinks (during office downtime, of course!)
- Free parking
- Nearby public transport (REM)
- An RRSP contribution
Apply for this job
You’re passionate about computers, but what catches your attention more specifically is the interpretation of data. Reporting to the director of the development department, you will have to modify or develop features and maintain the data extracted for business intelligence.
have strengths in mathematics and a keen interest in statistics? Kezber is
currently looking for a data scientist who can juggle data with ease!
Are you a leader who always puts their full potential
to work on a project to see it grow at lightning speed? Kezber can offer you
the challenge you’re seeking right now! We are looking for a Product Manager
who will follow the product from its design phase to marketing
Are you someone passionate about technology whose greatest
skills include a drive for perfection and rigor? We may have what you’re
looking for! Kezber is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to
work on the continuous improvement of testing strategies for various products.
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and back-end !
Do people describe you as an
analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a
Programmer Analyst to develop web and mobile applications!
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.