C# Programmer Analyst
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU
Do people describe you as an analytical thinker with a strong sense of logic? We are currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to develop web and back-end! The position requires you to love coding, but also developing IT solutions for our clients. In this endeavour, you will be surrounded by passionate people in a stimulating environment where you will be executing a diverse array of projects.
- Your main role will consist in producing, modifying and/or updating custom computer programs according to specifications
- Program development work may be a medium to high level of complexity, sometimes without examples nor references
- You will also be performing unit tests to ensure compliance with internal programming standards and client requirements
- You will be responsible for conducting regular task evaluations and ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Collaboration to, or even lead big projects with stimulated and dynamics colleagues
- You will help evolve the Development Department’s practices and work tools on a daily basis
- At times, you will visit clients for house calls
- Staying current on the latest industry news and trends will naturally be primordial!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- DEC in computer science or a relevant bachelor’s degree
- You have been working as a Programmer Analyst for at least 3 years
- Driver’s license
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential
- Good knowledge with ASP.NET MVC, C# and/or .Net Core
- Experience with API development and web services
- Experience with the use and integration of Azure services
- Experience with microservice development concepts
- Perfect command of Microsoft technologies
- Experience working with VSTS tools is a plus!
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU !
You communicate well, both orally and in writing
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You have a sense of priorities
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously;
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence
- You’re a team player
Apply for this job
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.