Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Senior programmer analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
Technical lead – Teamlead
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
IT Infrastructure and Security Architect
A RANGE OF EXCITING DUTIES!
Your main role will include acting as an infrastructure and security architect and contributing to the development of this skill within the IT team and across the company.
- Your main functions will be linked to applied security, i.e., analyzing the architecture and state of security and the network, developing solutions to address security issues and risks, ensuring that security controls are adapted to the need, and proposing state-of-the-art technological solutions.
- Your role will require managing and working on the IT security reinforcement service offer and its various intervention stages.
- You will be responsible for recommending, leading and delivering internal security initiatives and projects at Kezber.
- You will always stay current with new security trends (vulnerabilities, corrective measures, attack vectors) and oversee tech monitoring.
- You will be called on to introduce documentation and procedures to raise awareness of IT security among internal and external users.
- You will be required to travel to the client’s business from time to time to analyze and make recommendations and deliver presentations.
- You will be regularly called on to earn the required certifications (Microsoft and/or other relevant systems and hardware certifications) in IT security.
- You will provide regular support to the technical team members by answering their questions and queries.
- You will ensure the integrity and quality of each solution from analysis to delivery.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
DEC or AEC in cybersecurity.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT security.
- You have the following certifications or are working on earning them:
—Associate of (ISC)²
—CCSP Cloud Security Certification
—CCNP Cisco Certified Network Professional
—CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- You are familiar with Microsoft Cloud products such as Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure and Sharepoint, and you hold at least one of these certifications: AZ-500, MS-500, SC-100, SC-200, SC-300, SC-400.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU!
Under your leadership, team collaboration flourishes.
- You have the ability to reduce pressure in stressful situations.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You have a good understanding of IT language which allows you to communicate clearly with clients.
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- You’re at ease with working independently.
- You can effectively prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Others would describe you as honest and reliable.
- You’re comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You can easily adapt to a changing environment.
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence.
- You’re a team player.
Apply for this job
Are you passionate about IT and especially about new technologies, and do you have experience that allows you to quickly identify changes and recommendations to make a project more optimal and take advantage of those technologies? Kezber needs your expertise!
The team leader coordinates the work of staff under his or her responsibility based on management’s guidance. At a high level, the team leader’s responsibilities include assisting individuals with their professional development plan. The position requires the team leader to participate in organizing and supervising daily work. The team leader will be involved in developing and monitoring processes and delivery plans. This role’s contribution will be to ensure that high quality standards are met, foster constant synergy between people, and allow individuals to develop and benefit from the adapted tools and assignments.
Do your job-search criteria include customer service and helping people? We have an opportunity for you in tech support!
Do you care about quality service and have a reputation as a go-to person thanks to your versatility in IT? We currently have a Network and Systems Administrator position to offer you!
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.