Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Senior programmer analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
Technical lead – Teamlead
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU
Do your job-search criteria include customer service
and helping people? We have an opportunity for you in tech support! Reporting
to the IT Services Director, you will be responsible for responding to internal
or external clients within reasonable time frames while providing outstanding,
personalized service. You may also be called upon to work from Kezber offices
or on a placement basis for external clients as required.
- You will provide users with first-line support on a daily basis for the various systems in use, either by phone or by email;
- You will act as clients’ first point of contact and direct them to the right resources;
- You will diligently manage and follow up on tickets;
- You will regularly install, configure and update hardware, equipment and software;
- You will assist network and system administrators and participate in diagnosing various problems encountered in order to propose innovative solutions;
- You will help organize license and program updating as well as IT equipment renewal;
- You will provide users with tech support on a daily basis;
- You will be responsible for documenting your actions and carrying out technical writing;
- You will diligently enter your work hours in the management system;
- At times, you will work on a standby (on-call) basis depending on company needs;
- You will actively stay up-to-date with new technologies;
- Upholding the company’s vision and values will be essential!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- DEC or AEC in computer science;
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with industrial systems and technologies is an asset;
- The following Microsoft Certifications are an asset;
- Command of the following technologies: Windows Server (all versions), ActiveDirectory, networking, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Hyper-V / VMware, enterprise antiviruses (Trend Micro is an asset), enterprise backup systems (BackupExec, Veeam, Altaro, etc.), enterprise firewalls (SonicWall, WatchGuard, Check Point and others), Sharepoint, Cisco products and technologies;
- Good knowledge of the following products: Office 365, Microsoft CRM, Great Plains, Microsoft Teams and Azure;
- Command of the following products is an asset: Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop/XenServer;
- Driver’s license;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to handle dissatisfaction diplomatically;
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing;
- You have a sense of priorities;
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment;
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence;
- You’re a team player.
Apply for this job
Are you passionate about IT and especially about new technologies, and do you have experience that allows you to quickly identify changes and recommendations to make a project more optimal and take advantage of those technologies? Kezber needs your expertise!
Do you care about quality service and have a reputation as a go-to person thanks to your versatility in IT? We currently have a Network and Systems Administrator position to offer you!
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.