Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Senior programmer analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
Technical lead – Teamlead
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
Network and system administrator
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
- You will diagnose and fix issues associated with the use of a Windows workstation, Active Directory, backups, etc;
- You will regularly propose and implement solutions;
- Your role will include deploying workstations and installing peripherals;
- You will be investigating issues and performing other procedures on servers;
- You will be administering and maintaining IT networks on a daily basis;
- You will provide users with technical support by responding to client needs and processing various tickets;
- You will be responsible for documenting your actions and carrying out technical writing;
- You will be entering your work hours in the management system on a daily basis;
- Tasks will include frequently visiting clients to address their various IT needs/problems;
- At times, you will work on a standby (on-call) basis depending on company needs;
- You will actively stay up-to-date with new technologies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- DEC or AEC in computer science
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with industrial systems and technologies is an asset
- The following Microsoft Certifications ( 2 stars or more ) are an asset: Azure, Teams, Modern workplace
- Command of the following technologies: Windows Server (all versions), ActiveDirectory, networking, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL; Hyper-V/ VMware, enterprise antiviruses (Trend Micro is an asset); enterprise backup systems (Backup Exec, Veeam and Altaro, etc.); enterprise firewalls (SonicWall, WatchGuard, Check Point and others), Sharepoint
- A good command of French and English is essential!
- Driver’s license
- Knowledge of the following products is an asset: Citrix and cisco
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing;
- You have solid organizational, analytical and time management skills;
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment;
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence;
- You’re a team player.
Apply for this job
Are you passionate about IT and especially about new technologies, and do you have experience that allows you to quickly identify changes and recommendations to make a project more optimal and take advantage of those technologies? Kezber needs your expertise!
Nothing remains hidden from you! Analyzing a structure and pinpointing a system’s flaws and risks is child’s play for you. Has IT security always been a passion? Do you enjoy making recommendations and taking corrective measures following an analysis? Do you like being able to strengthen and improve security features and taking them to another level? Is applying security reinforcement best practices your ideal starting point? Are you passionate about popularizing and demystifying the concept for others? We have your dream job! Your daily tasks will involve promoting, applying and enforcing IT security concepts and risk management.
The team leader coordinates the work of staff under his or her responsibility based on management’s guidance. At a high level, the team leader’s responsibilities include assisting individuals with their professional development plan. The position requires the team leader to participate in organizing and supervising daily work. The team leader will be involved in developing and monitoring processes and delivery plans. This role’s contribution will be to ensure that high quality standards are met, foster constant synergy between people, and allow individuals to develop and benefit from the adapted tools and assignments.
Do your job-search criteria include customer service and helping people? We have an opportunity for you in tech support!
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.