Network and system administrator
40h / week
As soon as possible
1 job(s) in Brossard, Drummondville, Magog, Remote
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
- You will diagnose and fix issues associated with the use of a Windows workstation, Active Directory, backups, etc;
- You will regularly propose and implement solutions;
- Your role will include deploying workstations and installing peripherals;
- You will be investigating issues and performing other procedures on servers;
- You will be administering and maintaining IT networks on a daily basis;
- You will provide users with technical support by responding to client needs and processing various tickets;
- You will be responsible for documenting your actions and carrying out technical writing;
- You will be entering your work hours in the management system on a daily basis;
- Tasks will include frequently visiting clients to address their various IT needs/problems;
- At times, you will work on a standby (on-call) basis depending on company needs;
- You will actively stay up-to-date with new technologies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- DEC or AEC in computer science
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with industrial systems and technologies is an asset
- The following Microsoft Certifications ( 2 stars or more ) are an asset: Azure, Teams, Modern workplace
- Command of the following technologies: Windows Server (all versions), ActiveDirectory, networking, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL; Hyper-V/ VMware, enterprise antiviruses (Trend Micro is an asset); enterprise backup systems (Backup Exec, Veeam and Altaro, etc.); enterprise firewalls (SonicWall, WatchGuard, Check Point and others), Sharepoint
- A good command of French and English is essential!
- Driver’s license
- Knowledge of the following products is an asset: Citrix and cisco
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing;
- You have solid organizational, analytical and time management skills;
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment;
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence;
- You’re a team player.
Apply for this job
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.