Human Resources Advisor
“What I love about Kezber is
the authenticity of the people I work with!“
Team Leader - Programmer Analyst
“I practically grew up with the company; I love the gang, and the projects are exciting.”
Client Success Manager
“I love working with people who aren’t afraid to aim for excellence.”
“Working here looks like fun because everyone loves what they do.”
Jessika Audet Vaillancourt
“Working with qualified professionals who don't take themselves too seriously - I love it!”
Network and Systems Administrator
“I have FABULOUS colleagues and a leader who brings us all together!“
Customer Relationship Specialist
“My colleagues are exceptional.“
Talent Acquisition Specialist
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU !
Are you invigorated by the hunt for new talent? Is participating in the growth of a company by integrating key people a source of real motivation for you? If yes, Kezber has what you are looking for! Kezber is currently hiring a Human Resources Specialist. Through an established recruitment process, your mission will be to fill available positions at Kezber while reporting to the Director of Human Resources.
Tools at your disposition:
Kezber will make sure to give you the tools you need to achieve your goals. Currently, we will provide you with:
- LinkedIn Recruiter Pro.
- A candidate management platform.
- AtmanCo, the evaluation platform.
- Accessibility to several display platforms.
- A fabulous marketing team for the implementation of all ideas.
- Several contacts to help you quickly create a network.
Recruitment – 80%
- Research candidates specializing in computer technologies with the main objective of finding potential candidates for Kezber.
- Communicate with candidates the attraction of working at Kezber and what each office/location has to offer.
- Understand what is needed for each role to ensure good hiring practices.
- Analyze applications and carry out telephone interviews.
- Actively implement and promote the Kezber employer brand with educational institutions.
- Participate in recruitment events, such as a ‘5 à 7’ or job fair.
- Ensure the transmission of values and culture to postulants.
Management of Human Resources – 20%
- Sporadically, you will be called upon by the human recourses team to aid in various tasks.
- Your participation will be required in the reception and integration of new members (access, site visit, introduction to the team, preparation of materials, and further onboarding requirements).
- You will be present for Kezber team members. You will be available to answer their human resources questions with brevity and empathy.
- In collaboration with the human resources team, you will discuss and offer new strategic ideas about recruitment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You hold a BAC in human resources.
- You are bilingual. A mastery of spoken and written French and English is essential.
- You have a good understanding of Microsoft Office and LinkedIn.
- You are comfortable and can navigate within a growing SME, demonstrating constant agility and flexibility.
- You are detail oriented and derive satisfaction in delivering quality work within required deadlines.
- Possessing knowledge related to the IT world is an asset.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You have a good business sense and desire to be concretely involved.
- Excellent communicator.
- You possess both leadership and team spirit.
- Autonomous and perpetually rigorous in your work.
- You are good at managing priorities.
- You have a developed sense of listening.
- You can work within a tight deadline.
Apply for this job
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.