Talent Acquisition Specialist
A RANGE OF EXCITIG DUTIES !
Is participating in the growth of a company by integrating key people a source of real motivation for you? We're currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist. Reporting to the Director of Talent and Culture, your main role will be to participate in various HR tasks, including processing incoming applications, interviews, maintaining employee files, and onboarding new employees. You'll play an important role in promoting and advertising the various career opportunities available at Kezber. You'll also be responsible for effectively conveying the company's vision and values through its activities.
- Posting the positions to be filled
- Analyzing the applications received and conduct interviews
- Searching for the best talents for Kezber
- Participating in the continuous improvement of internal procedures related to recruitment practices
- Participating in the onboarding and integration process as well as the end of employment process
- Carrying out the administrative management of human resources files
- Being responsible for strategic talent attraction initiatives
- Advising managers on the selection of candidates
- Managing relations with training centers and other organizations
- Participating in recruitment events
- All other tasks related to the support of the human resources department
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Administration with a Human Resources option
- Ideally, you are a member of the CRHA
- You are bilingual
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and LinkedIn.
- You have the ability to navigate within a growing SME, which requires agility, flexibility, and the ability to react quickly
- You have excellent attention to detail and take satisfaction in delivering quality work within the required time frame
- Possessing knowledge related to the IT world is an asset
- You have outstanding time management and organizational skills
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU !
- You have a good business sense and the desire to get involved
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills and an ability to get ideas across to the public
- You have leadership skills and are a team player
- You are self-reliant and thorough in your work
- You have good priority management
- You have good listening skills
- You have the flexibility and ability to work with tight deadlines
You don't check all the items on the list, we still want to talk to you!
*The masculine form is used to lighten the text.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU :
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 7 floating vacation days per year (including 2 fixed days over Christmas)
- 100% employer-paid social activities
- Group insurance
- Free beverages and snacks (breakfast, fruits, etc.)
- Possibility of remote work
- Paid memberships in professional associations
- Paid certifications/training
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Access to a gym + showers in the office!
Apply for this job
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.