Technicien informatique senior
WORK THAT INSPIRES YOU
Do your job-search criteria include customer service and helping people? We have an opportunity for you in tech support! Reporting to the IT Services Director, you will be responsible for responding to internal or external clients within reasonable time frames while providing outstanding, personalized service.
- You will provide technical support to users of the various systems and networks, diagnosing any problems encountered and proposing the appropriate solutions
- You will ensure the smooth running and management of IT tools (installation, configuration and maintenance of equipment and software)
- You will follow up on ticket management
- Act as a resource person for your colleagues
- Produce higher-level infrastructure changes
- You will also take part in analyzing the impact of implementing new solutions
- You will protect data and applications by implementing best practices in information security and document management
- You will take part in the organization of license and software updates, as well as the renewal of computer equipment
- On a day-to-day basis, you will install, maintain and troubleshoot hardware and software, as well as upgrading hardware and software
- You will assist with physical, virtual and cloud services
- You will travel to customers' premises to respond to their various IT needs/problems
- At times, you may be required to be on-call, depending on the company's needs
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- DEC or AEC in computer science;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position;
- Command of the following technologies: Windows Server (all versions), ActiveDirectory, networking, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Hyper-V / VMware, enterprise antiviruses (Trend Micro is an asset), enterprise backup systems (BackupExec, Veeam, Altaro, etc.), enterprise firewalls (SonicWall, WatchGuard, Check Point and others), Sharepoint, Cisco and Citrix products and technologies;
- Good knowledge of the following products: Office 365, Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Teams and Azure;
- Driver’s license;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to handle dissatisfaction diplomatically;
- You communicate well, both orally and in writing;
- You have a sense of priorities;
- Working independently is not a problem for you!
- You’re able to adapt smoothly in a constantly changing environment;
- You’re well known for your leadership, thoroughness and diligence;
- You’re a team player.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU :
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 7 floating vacation days per year (including 2 fixed days over Christmas)
- 100% employer-paid social activities
- Group insurance
- Free beverages and snacks (breakfast, fruits, etc.)
- Possibility of remote work
- Paid memberships in professional associations
- Paid certifications/training
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Access to a gym + showers in the office!
SHARE THIS JOB OFFER BY EMAIL
More than a source of pride, these honours reflect our values.