OPTIMIZE THE PRODUCTION CHAIN
CONCRETE BI EXAMPLES FOR MANUFACTURING
No matter your field of manufacturing, business intelligence improves performance at all levels. BI lets you:
- View equipment performance in real-time and forecast production
- Manage and optimize costs down to the smallest detail
- Evaluate the impact of a change in operations
- Plan preventive maintenance with the help of AI
- Gain insights into customer purchasing habits and predict production needs
- Analyze your sales team's results to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Use staff management forecasts to predict workforce needs and assess which skills should be developed
- Measure and follow inventory fluctuations while adapting your purchasing strategy according to delivery times
INTERACTIVE BI REPORT EXAMPLES
THE IMPACT OF BI ON MANUFACTURING
VISUALZIE KPIs IN REAL-TIME
BI DATA SOURCES FOR MANUFACTURING
Since data is processed automatically at the source, you can rest assured that there's no intermediary manipulation. Your KPIs are genuine and extremely helpful in avoiding delays. Use multiple data sources such as:
- Accounting and human resources management software
- Marketing tools and insights
- Analytics and comparative insights from the web
- All other available data sources
FOR A CLEAR VISION OF THE SITUATION
Using dashboards designed for specific operations, manufacturing companies can increase agility and make the right decisions more quickly. Avoid production stoppages while optimizing teamwork.
YOUR BI PROJECT IS IN GOOD HANDS
We take a personalized and scalable approach, ensuring the BI solution we implement accounts for your unique business realities and objectives. Moreover, our training and onsite support let you take full advantage of BI for better, faster decision-making.
TESTIMONIAL FROM THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
WHY CHOOSE OUR BI EXPERTS?
Our expertise and flexibility are incomparable. We take a personalized and scalable approach, ensuring the BI solution we implement accounts for your unique business realities and objectives.
sum up the process in 4 steps:
- Needs analysis
- Data integration and formatting
- Dashboard deployment and implementation
- Training and change management
Our turnkey service covers all angles!
DATA ANALYSIS AND EXTRACTION
CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING
Speak with our business intelligence experts
1 833 584-8036