OPTIMIZE THE PRODUCTION CHAIN
CONCRETE BI EXAMPLES FOR MANUFACTURING
No matter your field of manufacturing, business intelligence improves performance at all levels. BI lets you:
- View equipment performance in real-time and forecast production
- Manage and optimize costs down to the smallest detail
- Evaluate the impact of a change in operations
- Plan preventive maintenance with the help of AI
- Gain insights into customer purchasing habits and predict production needs
- Analyze your sales team's results to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Use staff management forecasts to predict workforce needs and assess which skills should be developed
- Measure and follow inventory fluctuations while adapting your purchasing strategy according to delivery times
INTERACTIVE BI REPORT EXAMPLES
THE IMPACT OF BI ON MANUFACTURING
|The old way of doing things - Without BI||The Data-driven Way of Doing Things - With BI|
The company's production line slows down, but no one notices since production reports are only produced weekly. Suddenly, an unforeseen incident halts production. Now, stock levels are too low, and it's impossible to ship planned quantities.
Sensors and PLCs are linked to the manufacturing company's business intelligence for real-time production line visualization. Should production slow or shut down, an alarm notifies the manager who monitors the situation and plans predictive maintenance accordingly. The production chain is then appropriately modified for operations to run smoothly during maintenance.
Without data synchronization, the purchasing department only learns about missing parts at the last minute. Given that these parts are crucial to a project, your business is left scrambling to obtain the missing assets (and is most likely overpaying for them!). Moreover, the disruption requires you to pay overtime to compensate for the delay.
By synchronizing data from purchasing, production, and planning systems, BI lets you know, in real-time, which parts you need and precisely when to place your order. Additionally, by automatically and securely compiling data, BI makes it easy to assess your suppliers' performance.
Without access to different data sources, your business must forecast and plan based on intuition.
For comprehensive forecasting and planning, up-to-date data extraction and synchronization help you create budgets that account for production, operations, sales, and finance.
VISUALZIE KPIs IN REAL-TIME
BI DATA SOURCES FOR MANUFACTURING
Since data is processed automatically at the source, you can rest assured that there's no intermediary manipulation. Your KPIs are genuine and extremely helpful in avoiding delays. Use multiple data sources such as:
- Accounting and human resources management software
- Marketing tools and insights
- Analytics and comparative insights from the web
- All other available data sources
FOR A CLEAR VISION OF THE SITUATION
Using dashboards designed for specific operations, manufacturing companies can increase agility and make the right decisions more quickly. Avoid production stoppages while optimizing teamwork.
YOUR BI PROJECT IS IN GOOD HANDS
We take a personalized and scalable approach, ensuring the BI solution we implement accounts for your unique business realities and objectives. Moreover, our training and onsite support let you take full advantage of BI for better, faster decision-making.
TESTIMONIAL FROM THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
WHY CHOOSE OUR BI EXPERTS?
Our expertise and flexibility are incomparable. We take a personalized and scalable approach, ensuring the BI solution we implement accounts for your unique business realities and objectives.
sum up the process in 4 steps:
- Needs analysis
- Data integration and formatting
- Dashboard deployment and implementation
- Training and change management
Our turnkey service covers all angles!
DATA ANALYSIS AND EXTRACTION
CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING
Speak with our business intelligence experts
1 833 584-8036